DC and BC end of season pressers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are so negative. this team is going to be just fine
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
      you guys are so negative. this team is going to be just fine
      Fine as that dude's foot
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
        Do you disagree? At least Sacramento has the whole "will they move to Seattle?" storyline going.

All we got is that we show up 4 times a year on ESPN's NBA page cause of a trade we made.
        The only thing the Raps have going for them is that they are one of the 10 or so NBA teams that actually turn an annual profit. And, let's face it, a monkey could be running the team and turn a profit in Toronto....

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Fine as that dude's foot
          Yea, if I'm walking around with a watermelon growing out of my ankles, the last thing I'd say is the word fine. The Raps are like your ankles dude - bloated, in pain and most importantly, NOT FINE!!!
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            Yea, if I'm walking around with a watermelon growing out of my ankles, the last thing I'd say is the word fine. The Raps are like your ankles dude - bloated, in pain and most importantly, NOT FINE!!!
            Much like my ankle...all the Raptors need is time.
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

After reading this, I'm genuinely wondering if he has a cognitive disability.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I still think most of those wins are valid...but even I realize that some of those games ended in the 3rd/early 4th quarter when the opposing teams decided to stop trying to win a game that meant little and they were losing. "Hit them in the teeth" is a bit over the top. But I guess it sounds better than, "the other team tried to win too." If you know what I'm saying.

Comment

Chicago wins were valid as was Brooklyn, Boston not so much.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/pla...ws-conferences

In part 7 of the Colangelo interview when he is talking about the 4 spacing the floor, do you think he means 3pt line or deep 2 when it comes to spacing?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/pla...ws-conferences

In part 7 of the Colangelo interview when he is talking about the 4 spacing the floor, do you think he means 3pt line or deep 2 when it comes to spacing?
                      Definitely deep 2's. The whole team is in love with them.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        Much like my ankle...all the Raptors need is time.
                        That avatar makes me shiver. Hope you're feeling well soon.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

*facepalm*
                          Yet it showed NOTHING similar.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            That avatar makes me shiver. Hope you're feeling well soon.
                            Woah. Hey, what?! Apollo? Apollo sighting! Wow.

Comment

LOL, yeah I'm making a comeback. No signs yet if I'll get a ten day contract or not.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                LOL, yeah I'm making a comeback. No signs yet if I'll get a ten day contract or not.
                                Come back! This time, I'm a little closer to your level!

Comment

Working...
                                X