DC and BC end of season pressers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    LMAO!!! Who actually believes this stuff???

in this particular instance I think another rookie would be a mistake
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I semi want us to win a top 3 pick now just so I can hear him backpedal out of that answer.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
        in this particular instance I think another rookie would be a mistake
        Adding a rookie may not be ideal (in terms of roster composition), but acquiring talent is never a mistake. At the very least, you acquire a trade chip.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
          I semi want us to win a top 3 pick now just so I can hear him backpedal out of that answer.
          "We've added another piece to the puzzle," Colangelo after making the second overall pick.

Comment

DeRozan will be worth his contract.
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

top 3 pick gets packaged with Bargnani for Al Horford...imo

Comment

Didn't you know that continuity of a sub-500 club is a good thing, thanks to organic growth? When did upgrading talent become such a bad idea?!

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  Didn't you know that continuity of a sub-500 club is a good thing, thanks to organic growth? When did upgrading talent become such a bad idea?!
                  We need to get older not younger.

Comment

I agree. I was thinking more via trade than drafting. It's the notion that this team is only a few minor 'tweaks' away (from what, exactly?) that baffles me.

If the Raps were to win the lottery and gain a top-3 pick, I think there's a strong chance that it would get used as trade sweetener (likely with Bargnani).

Comment

Adding a rookie may not be ideal (in terms of roster composition), but acquiring talent is never a mistake. At the very least, you acquire a trade chip.
                      I can agree with that

Comment

AGREED! a lot of the loses were on not having vets coming in and holding the youngins together, and im not talking about a dude burning his shadow on the bench Im talking a guy who actually plays off the bench and is just solid night in night out.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                          when are the pressers for the players??
                          I could be wrong, but I thought I heard there isn't a presser for the players this year. Just Casey/Colangelo.

Comment

Eric Smith ‏@Eric__Smith 1h

Casey says he looks at Indiana as a team that Toronto could look to emulate etc. Similar pieces in a sense...gotta build on that now.
                            Eric Smith ‏@Eric__Smith 2h

Next year, casey says, it will be all about "Defense First"... says they have enough offence. 3PT shooting must improve.
                            -with less rookies and no Bargs and calderon yes Defense should be better, but for itto happen Casey get BC to pull the trigger and get Bargnani out of town!

Eric Smith ‏@Eric__Smith 2h

Casey admits the D did slip this year and he wears some of that no doubt. But he feels they did get better over last couple of months
                            -True it did (No Bargnani) JV was more experienced Raps won what 30 games holding teams under 90 points?

Paul Jones ‏@Paul__Jones 1h

BC: says Lowry was not physically right this season after off season surgery

BC on Lowry: no extension talks right now..
                            -Let him play for it.

BC: DeMar and Rudy developing a good relationship...overall we don't have a lot of experience and we need to address that
                            -Ya Raps need some age.

BC: we missed Magloire in the locker room this year...
                            -Should of been here instead of Gray.

BC: nothing has changed with Bargnani's situation...the timing of his injury hampered us at the trade deadline...
                            -TRADE HIM!

Comment

I felt like each of the tweets you guys posted were like punchlines to a joke. Each should have been followed with "ba-dum-dum ching!"
                              your pal,
                              ebrian

Comment

Thats whY I can't watch these things.

He was insinuating they were going to make the playoffs this year in the off-season.

The season is now done so of course they are exactly where they thought they would be. lol

He gets up and boldly and lies in front of the fans year after year and it's all good.

Comment

Working...
                                X