Raptors Discovered Vision Issue With Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Discovered Vision Issue With Rudy Gay

The Toronto Raptors discovered that Rudy Gay has vision issues that need correction.

Gay wore goggles in practices during the season, but couldn't find a pair that were comfortable enough for him to wear in games.

Via Bruce Arthur/National Post
    Thoughts? Hopefully this is just a minion issue and nothing that can affect his game next season. Though it's gonna be weird seeing Rudy Gay wearing goggles in game next season...

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Thoughts? Hopefully this is just a minor issue and nothing that can affect his game next season...
    Hopefully it's what affected his game this year. If this is why he was airballing from three point land, and they can correct it, Gay just got more valuable to the team.

Comment

This is OLD news. Besides, the only person with real vision issues here is none other than Bryan Colangelo.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

man hes gunna look so gay with goggles on

Comment

d749 wrote: View Post
          man hes gunna look so gay with goggles on
          lol I see what you did there :P

Comment

Problem solved. That's all it was, folks. Get the man a pair of glasses, he'll be shooting 60% for the remainder of his career! Let's get that contract extension over with!
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

how about some contacts?! I think I remember hearing he was too squeamish to put them in.... for 17 mil a year you better start sacking up.

Comment

BC said he doesn't have simple eye issues. IMO. his eyes pop out, so i think his retina is detaching.

Comment

oh damn.

Comment

googley eyes gay pulls up for three...

Comment

This is old news. He could need surgery, I'm under 40 and have mild cataracts. It could be something like that. Really not a big deal. He'll have surgery (if needed) and that'll be that. I doubt they would build around, and be rumored to be offering an extension to a player with a severe issue like a recurring detached retina.

Comment

Working...
                      X