Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont want Reggie back we have Acy...

Comment

Keeping Bayless would have been nice. I never really liked Jack's attitude, glad he's gone. Other than Davis, theres no one on that list that I miss.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Memphis is no doubt thinking "RUDY FUCKING GAY!" CP3 is killing them and they need his big shot making....
        Not in the least. I think everyone involved in that organization is thrilled he's gone.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Easy. Andre Igoudala.
          I fixed it for you.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Not in the least. I think everyone involved in that organization is thrilled he's gone.
            You really think that deep down everyone in that organization thinks that they have a better chance in the playoffs with Prince than with Gay? It was a money trade that they had to make. It wasn't a basketball trade. BC used his cap space to nab Gay. He is overpaid, but what's the point of having cap space if you can't sign the top players. Going after someone in free agency almost always results in overpaying for a player anyway.

Comment

Bouncepass wrote: View Post
              You really think that deep down everyone in that organization thinks that they have a better chance in the playoffs with Prince than with Gay? It was a money trade that they had to make. It wasn't a basketball trade. BC used his cap space to nab Gay. He is overpaid, but what's the point of having cap space if you can't sign the top players. Going after someone in free agency almost always results in overpaying for a player anyway.
              Exactly, I bet they're also thrilled to be down 2-0 to the Clips. They've got them right where they want them.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                Exactly, I bet they're also thrilled to be down 2-0 to the Clips. They've got them right where they want them.
                I personally thought, from a Memphis standpoint, as soon as Rudy was traded, Memphis lost ALL ability and chance to win an NBA championship. Thinking of them in their current position, they have to sweep the Clippers 4 games to none from here on out. Definitely not impossible, but incredibly hard to do, and proven so.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Watching Barnes dominate tonight, I can't help but feel great about Ben Uzoh's triple double. Man, that sure brings back memories. I wonder where that guy is now.

Comment

The one guy that comes to mind that is still relevant today that I wish we hadn't traded is Wendel Clark. The first time around when we traded him for Sundin. Granted, Sundin was phenomenal for us but I always loved #17.

Seriously though? I wish we still had Roy Hibbert.
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

<----------------
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

also, big Ed. God i miss that man.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/...medium=twitter

methinks Koreen creeps this forum
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                            No doubt. I think they all do.

I can't tell you how many times we have conversations going in the forums and then I read an article thinking, "hmmmm yeah that sounds very familiar."

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              No doubt. I think they all do.

I can't tell you how many times we have conversations going in the forums and then I read an article thinking, "hmmmm yeah that sounds very familiar."
                              Heck, even some of the words coming out of Colangelo's mouth during the season-ending presser seemed as though they were uttered on this forum.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                Heck, even some of the words coming out of Colangelo's mouth during the season-ending presser seemed as though they were uttered on this forum.
                                And then there is that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X