Doug Smith: Raps probably won't make any trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Smith: Raps probably won't make any trades

It’s been pretty quiet around here on the trade chatter front, which isn’t usual for all-star weekend, and things might heat up this afternoon when we’ve got nothing to do but hang around waiting for the game to start.

I haven’t heard a single reputable mention of the Raptors this weekend, as a matter of fact, despite the presence of Bryan and his henchmen and a handful of other execs.

We’re only four days until the deadline and that’s usually when things really start bubbling but I honestly think the Raptors won’t do anything of substance.

Of course, I’ve been wrong before but if I’m not, this is going to be a boring week.
    http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/

With the chemistry the Dinos have and the way they have been playing of late, unless they can get a significant upgrade at the 2 or 3, maybe it's better if the Dinos stand pat with the group of guys they have.
    Yes
    58.33%
    No
    41.67%

I agree with the no trade position ...this team has a way to go to be a bonafide contender...and we need to know what we really have with our wings at crunch time. Oh and I see Shakira is in a cage...gotta to go!

Comment

It's too bad because we'll likely lose Amir for nothing now.

Ah well, this is why BC's the GM and not me.

Comment

When Doug Smith says there probably won't be a trade, there probably WILL BE ONE!!!

Comment

BC will probably make a minor move.
          Might pick up a scrub or something, i dont see him doing nothing

Comment

If they don't make a deal I'll be fine with the decision but if they can upgrade at the wing then all the more power to them.

Comment

Working...
            X