Getting that post presence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Why do you (and others) want Hawes? He's not really good at anything (in my opinion of course).
    Look at the OP.
    Let me start off by saying he is 7 foot 1 and is 24 years old.

Then notice how at every stat for post ups, he is in the top 5 (top 4 ppp, top 2 fg%, top 2 TO in post ups [the good kind of top 2 for TO])

Spencer also shoots 36% from 3
    and averages 7 rebounds, 1.4 blks in 27 minutes.

Spencer Hawes is so freaking good its hilarious..
    Hawes for Bargs straight up, and we will get ourselves a HUGE steal.

Amir Hawes and Val would be AWESOME. Id almost prefer him over Carlos Boozer
    Last edited by enlightenment; Tue Apr 30, 2013, 09:57 AM.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Look at the OP.

Then notice how at every stat for post ups, he is in the top 5 (top 4 ppp, top 2 fg%, top 2 TO in post ups [the good kind of top 2 for TO])

Except in actual usg in the post. Spencer Hawes has little, if any, post game

Comment

If Bargnani could eventually return Hawes, I'd be fine with that. Cheaper, expiring contract and more useful skillset. I forgot that he was just 24... well 25 two days ago.

Comment

Anyone think since Atlanta is rebuilding, that Al Horford could be on the table. I'd give up a fair amount to get him
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            Anyone think since Atlanta is rebuilding, that Al Horford could be on the table. I'd give up a fair amount to get him
            Are they? I mean, it's widely believed they will trade Smith and turn him into mostly young pieces/picks...but will they gut the team? Or will they aim for the bottom of the playoffs again?

But if Horford's on the table, I'd really want to go after him. That might be a scenario where I could part with Demar. Or, if they would actually take Bargnani (they might lack size badly if Smith walks and they shop Horford), then throw in at least Ross, and maybe a pick. I really like Horford. I think he can play both F and C as well, so I don't think it creates issues with JV and Amir. SMart player, great leader, solid all-around skills on both ends of the court.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Look at the OP.

Are you saying it'd be awesome for Spencer Hawes to start alongside Jonas Valanciunas or to be his backup?

Comment

Working...
              X