RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    I'm happy to 'purchase' WJF's existing team and join the keeper league.

Joey, please kindly send me the registration details so that I may provide you with the names of players I will be keeping. Thx!
    Done and Done. Welcome to the League!
    WJF, thank you for your contributions to the growth of this League, we wish you luck in your endeavours within the Dynasty League.

Comment

I'll keep Kyrie Irving, Serge Ibaka and Paul Millsap

Comment

How is the autopick draft going to work?

If I understand correctly, the draft cap is $200 and keepers are $30-$50 each; I'm considering keeping 4-6 players (if allowed).

I'm also wondering why the playoff schedule doesn't include Week 24.
        RR OG

Comment

How is the autopick draft going to work?

If I understand correctly, the draft cap is $200 and keepers are $30-$50 each; I'm considering keeping 4-6 players (if allowed).

I'm also wondering why the playoff schedule doesn't include Week 24.
          You've got $200 to spend.

you may end up with $20 to fill out 9 roster spots.

Auto pick works best if you adjust your settings and preferences.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            You've got $200 to spend.

you may end up with $20 to fill out 9 roster spots.

Auto pick works best if you adjust your settings and preferences.
            Thanks for getting that Matt.

You got it. And definitely can; I plan on keeping 4 or 5 guys this year as well.

Comment

Ugh. I'm still trying to fill in the final 2 spots that Raptor4Ever and RaptorsFan4Life seem to have left ... I haven't heard anything at all from them. Raptor4Ever got banned from RR I guess, which I never put 2 and 2 together, so I can't imagine he'll be back, but they've both been in the League since Year 1, so I'm not sure what to do.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Ugh. I'm still trying to fill in the final 2 spots that Raptor4Ever and RaptorsFan4Life seem to have left ... I haven't heard anything at all from them. Raptor4Ever got banned from RR I guess, which I never put 2 and 2 together, so I can't imagine he'll be back, but they've both been in the League since Year 1, so I'm not sure what to do.
                I suggest eliminating both teams from the league and adding their players to the FA pool. Thoughts?
                RR OG

Comment

I suggest eliminating both teams from the league and adding their players to the FA pool. Thoughts?
                  While I'm not against contraction, I would think it's a last resort.

Comment

While I'm not against contraction to 10 teams, I would think it's a last resort.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      While I'm not against contraction to 10 teams, I would think it's a last resort.
                      Totally agree.. last resort. Wasn't there a waiting list of people wanting to join? Are we open to recruiting people outside RR?

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                        Totally agree.. last resort. Wasn't there a waiting list of people wanting to join? Are we open to recruiting people outside RR?
                        If they join RR, then sure. But I like having RR as the basis for communication amongst the league.

And no waiting list from what I can see.

Comment

Definite last resort.

I was the one who banned 4ever but that was 2 years ago and he was still active last year.

Was an email sent via yahoo?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Definite last resort.

I was the one who banned 4ever but that was 2 years ago and he was still active last year.

Was an email sent via yahoo?
                            Oh that was you! Hahah
                            And ya I've sent him several emails. Nothing yet.

However, we're one short of 12 now.
                            Will be making formal announcment tonight for the new Owners.
                            Work is killing me right now. UGH.

Comment

I don't clearly understand how the 'auto-pick draft auction' is going to work.

If we all decide to keep a different number of players from last year, we'll all have a different number of available roster positions to fill.

A manager that has the most number of roster openings may end up being able to draft in the final rounds without anyone to bidding against him, resulting in that person being able to draft players for free and carrying-over the draft dollars into FAAB dollars.
                              RR OG

Comment

I don't clearly understand how the 'auto-pick draft auction' is going to work.

If we all decide to keep a different number of players from last year, we'll all have a different number of available roster positions to fill.

A manager that has the most number of roster openings may end up being able to draft in the final rounds without anyone to bidding against him, resulting in that person being able to draft players for free and carrying-over the draft dollars into FAAB dollars.
                                No.

in Keeper you have to draft a full 15 man roster.

If you start with 3 guys already on your roster, you are left with $110 to fill 12 spots.

If after you drafted 12 guys you have $8 left over, you lose that money - it means nothing - there is no carryover.

Unlike Dynasty, this has been around for years and there have been no issues - other than getting in contact with previous managers.

Comment

Working...
                                X