No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'll be ... we got all 28 managers back for the first time EVER. I was literally minutes away from giving your spot away Raptorsss, so you picked a good time to join! Now, if only you would chime in here on the boards everyonce in a while!

Actually, I guess we didn't ... DanH was added in Dynasty... still 27 out of 28 ain't bad!
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Sep 3, 2014, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Keeper Deadline has been set for October 17th.
      Make sure you go in and Select which keepers you want via the "My Team" tab, and then click the "Select my Keepers" link near the top.

Comment

• Draft time:

I am just wondering if it is at all possible to change the draft time. I'm in another draft at 4:30 pm EST, and our draft is set for 5 pm EST. Could we do our draft later? Around maybe 7 pm? Or anytime after that would work as well. (My other draft is hard and fast because of various members location worldwide, so it won't be changed)

If that doesn't work for everyone else, I understand, but thought i would at least ask about it now since it is still 38 days away!

Thoughts?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
          Draft time:

I am just wondering if it is at all possible to change the draft time. I'm in another draft at 4:30 pm EST, and our draft is set for 5 pm EST. Could we do our draft later? Around maybe 7 pm? Or anytime after that would work as well. (My other draft is hard and fast because of various members location worldwide, so it won't be changed)

If that doesn't work for everyone else, I understand, but thought i would at least ask about it now since it is still 38 days away!

Thoughts?
          Hmmm I don't know.. I'd be open to it I suppose, but anything later eats into what I imagine is peoples "dinner time" .. could you not just open two browsers and do two drafts?

Comment

• Hi guys - I moved from Toronto to Singapore over the summer. Will try to do my best to compete from out here to defend the title! I'm okay with an early start time as I can get it out of the way prior to work on Monday morning!

Keepers: Lebron ($50), Lowry ($30), Love ($30), Noah ($30) is what I'm thinking. I think that meets the rules. I'm dropping Westbrook.

Comment

• Don't forget to get your Keepers in, and log them through Yahoo!

Comment

• Once again, just a reminder you can make and edit your Keeper selections until 11:59pm PT on Thursday October 16, 2014.

Comment

• Not keeping anybody. Time to start my big board...

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'll be keeping Damian Lillard

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Once again, just a reminder you can make and edit your Keeper selections until 11:59pm PT on Thursday October 16, 2014.
                      Friendly Reminder.

Comment

• LOL if this is like the football league I'm sure there will be somebody waltzing in on October 17th and indirectly calling you an a-hole for making the deadline the 16th and only warning people 100 times.

Comment

• BALLSWIN

Keepers List (6 x $30 = $180)

1- Stephen Curry
                          2- John Wall
                          3- Al Jefferson
                          4- Nicolas Batum
                          5- Nikola Vucevic
                          6- Kyle Korver
                          RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                            BALLSWIN

1- Stephen Curry
                            2- John Wall
                            3- Al Jefferson
                            4- Nicolas Batum
                            5- Nikola Vucevic
                            6- Kyle Korver
                            Hope you set those on yahoo by midnight tonight!

I kept Bosh Val and Boogie Cousins for a $110 total.
                            Last edited by Mack North; Thu Oct 16, 2014, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Hope you set those on yahoo by midnight tonight!
                              Thanks Mack! At least that got through to one person ... LOL

If you really can't get online to do it, at the very least list them here and I can do it.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                BALLSWIN

1- Stephen Curry
                                2- John Wall
                                3- Al Jefferson
                                4- Nicolas Batum
                                5- Nikola Vucevic
                                6- Kyle Korver
                                Isn't this the 3rd year of keeping all of Wall, Jefferson, and Curry? I believe you'd only be able to keep one of those guys and you'd have to franchise the one you choose. The team used to be WJF's who had kept them for a year before you joined.

Comment

Working...
                                X