RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derozen, Munroe, Rondo,Horford for $30

To be clear..... Lawson was drafted by the previous owner in 2011. I kept him for 12 and 13 thus he would cost me 50 this year correct

Comment

• At the moment: Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard, Blake Griffin, Derrick Rose.

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Comment

• I'm doing a complete rebuild. No keepers. Time to put my mark on this team.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            I'm doing a complete rebuild. No keepers. Time to put my mark on this team.
            Thanks man! And good luck with the rebuild! I know I'll be letting 2 Keeper Calibre players back into the draft pool, (Paul George and Serge Ibaka, both projected Top 20 Overall) so there will certainly be some good players available in the draft. Currently scheduled for Sunday, October 26th at 5pm.

Comment

• I will also begin fielding Offers and Bids for team Raptorsss.

With a little bit of a TLC, this 6th Place finisher last year (with potential keepers in Goran Dragic, Michael Carter-Williams and Marcin Gortat) could be a steal!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                JBML: Demar Derozan ($30), Greg Munroe ($30), Rondo,Horford ($30)
                Does JBML think he's getting a 2 For 1 with Rondo, Horford?? haha I don't know how he did it, but that's how you manage a team! haha!

Comment

• Bahahah, good eye! Luckily for me, you guys will actually be putting them into Yahoo yourselves.

Comment

• I'm going to Keep: Big Val($30), Cousins($30-I forget how many times he's been a Keeper, I believe this is #3 though)... Undecided on whether to keep anyone else or not.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      I'm going to Keep: Big Val($30), Cousins($30-I forget how many times he's been a Keeper, I believe this is #3 though)... Undecided on whether to keep anyone else or not.
                      Cool, thanks man!
                      Though, regarding Cousins, if it's in fact #3 then he must be "Franchised" and will cost $50 to Keep.

Comment

• DAMN, that's gonna hurt the pocket book.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Cool, thanks man!
                          Though, regarding Cousins, if it's in fact #3 then he must be "Franchised" and will cost $50 to Keep.
                          I'm gonna have to look into it I guess... pretty sure I still get him at $30 this season...

And Apollo, my guess is he would go for more than $50 in auction, so it's not that bad for a 20/10 guy...

Comment

I'm gonna have to look into it I guess... pretty sure I still get him at $30 this season...

And Apollo, my guess is he would go for more than $50 in auction, so it's not that bad for a 20/10 guy...
                            You're allowed to "Keeper" label a guy twice before having to "Franchise" him. I'll be looking at all of these cases, so no worries. I'll get to the bottom of it.

And I completely agree. Cousins would go for $70 easily in the Draft, so $50 surely isn't that terrible.

Comment

• Yea, it's at least my third time Keeping him, so I'll have to franchise tag him...

Can we get a new thread started for Season 5 for this league and Season 3 for the Dynasty? I figure one of the Commish's should probably start those... You guys have all the info!

Comment

Yea, it's at least my third time Keeping him, so I'll have to franchise tag him...

Can we get a new thread started for Season 5 for this league and Season 3 for the Dynasty? I figure one of the Commish's should probably start those... You guys have all the info!
                                It stinks, but that's the cost of Keeping guys. I had to trade CP3 last year because of it!

Regarding the League Thread, I was thinking about this and trying to figure when is a good time to start the new one .. Suppose now is as good a time as any. Let me see if I can't put that together tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X