No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking to trade Dwight Howard for another solid C or SG. Kobe is also on the block for anyone interested.

Edit: I'm actually more interested in moving Kobe for a PG with high assists. If anyones interested send some trades my way.
    Last edited by tucas; Mon Oct 28, 2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
      I'm looking to trade Dwight Howard for another solid C or SG.
      I offered a solid C annnd a solid SG. Haha Its a good deal Tucas. You know it is.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        I offered a solid C annnd a solid SG. Haha Its a good deal Tucas. You know it is.
        It's something I may want to revisit. I want to see Matthews' role with a healthy McCollum before I trade for him. That and Parsons is really good.

Comment

Shit, why didn't I get a PM or invite for this to renew? Not even an email. :/

Edit: Looks like I did get a PM but didn't notice. :\ The PM notification should really be more blatant.

Edit: Who ended up getting my team? I put a lot of work into it

Edit: In the future just send me an invite on the email on yahoo or on here.

Edit: I guess it is my fault that I didn't update my email on here. It's cool I guess. I'll try getting back in next year.
          Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Oct 30, 2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            Shit, why didn't I get a PM or invite for this to renew? Not even an email. :/

Edit: Looks like I did get a PM but didn't notice. :\ The PM notification should really be more blatant.

Edit: Who ended up getting my team? I put a lot of work into it

Edit: In the future just send me an invite on the email on yahoo or on here.

Edit: I guess it is my fault that I didn't update my email on here. It's cool I guess. I'll try getting back in next year.
            Lol I'm glad you slowly realized what actually went down. I tried contacting you for months.
            Had limited means of doing so. And you should have been checking in dude. There's a lot more than just showing up on Gameday to these leagues.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Lol I'm glad you slowly realized what actually went down. I tried contacting you for months.
              Had limited means of doing so. And you should have been checking in dude. There's a lot more than just showing up on Gameday to these leagues.
              It looks like I only got 1 pm from you in the beginning of October.

Do you know who got my team?

Comment

In other news... I'm having my way with Drizz this week! (Sorry Dude).
                RR OG

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                  It looks like I only got 1 pm from you in the beginning of October.

Do you know who got my team?
                  And an email. You don't have your email listed on Yahoo or RR correctly.

The PM was all I had. And constant messaging in this thread.
                  I shouldn't have to chase you down, and hound you, every off-season for your keeprs in a Keeper Leauge and for you to register. Especially when I've got people chomping at the bit to get into this league.

And no sorry, I don't remember exactly who got your team. I can look at it later if you're really curious.
                  Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 4, 2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    In other news... I'm having my way with Drizz this week! (Sorry Dude).
                    Ya I had a good first week. Happy with my Draft Decisions.

Comment

• James Harden on the block. I'm thinking of moving him so I am not paying the $50 franchise price tag that it would cost me at next years draft to keep him. Then again he's definitely worth $50 so i may keep him. But if you have an offer worth listening to send it my way.

Comment

• Oh dear god ... I Just acceped a trade by accident .... Yahoo used to Confirm if you wanted to Accept it! NOOOOOO!!!!! THis is BULLSHIT! I MEANT TO CLICK REJECT!!!!

Comment

• Can everyone please vote against it.... LOL

In the process of writing Yahoo an email asking them to put back the "Are you Sure you want to Accept this trade"...BS.

Comment

• Ugh... Very upset with myself.

This just ruined my Saturday.
                            Last edited by Joey; Sat Nov 9, 2013, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Oh dear god ... I Just acceped a trade by accident .... Yahoo used to Confirm if you wanted to Accept it! NOOOOOO!!!!! THis is BULLSHIT! I MEANT TO CLICK REJECT!!!!
                              Well thats depressing. Oh well I'll vote against it.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                Well thats depressing. Oh well I'll vote against it.
                                I had a counter offer for you!! Hahaha

I'm being a little dramatic though. Its my own fault.
                                Let it go through guys... But let this be a lesson to you all!!
                                (OR Reject it if you want to see a MONSTER deal go through...my counter was pretty ground breaking. HAHA)

I did get two solid players. Hopefully they turn it around.

And I still sent an email to Yahoo. Lol
                                Last edited by Joey; Sat Nov 9, 2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X