No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, are there offseason trades? I think that I need to trade Lebron. This was my first season. Let me know who else goes up to $50 to protect.

Comment

• Congrats to the Air Dawgs! Wow, sounds like it really came down to the wire. i would have been screaming at the TV during that OKC game, I'm both of you were!

Really wish I had kept Blake Griffin instead of DWade last offseason... I'm gonna need a solid draft to be in the mix next year.

Good season again everyone!

Comment

• pakdawgie wrote: View Post
        BTW, are there offseason trades? I think that I need to trade Lebron. This was my first season. Let me know who else goes up to $50 to protect.
        First off, congrats ont he BIG win!!

Secondly, We haven't done off-season trades in this league before. The more I think about it, the more I'm not sure we can allow them now.

This is precisely the reason I was frantically looking to trade CP3 before the Deadline and suffered in the playoffs because of it. You can only Franchise one player.
        Lebron or Westbrook will cost you $50 to keep; the other you have to let go.
        Last edited by Joey; Mon Apr 7, 2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• That makes sense, I should have really taken you up on that Durant/James offer. Well at least I have something to celebrate.

Comment

• When is this starting up again?

Comment

• Alright fellas, its that time of year again!

We need to nail down a Draft Time and get your Keepers in!

Yahoo! Fantasy is down right now so I can't even go in a send reminders through that, but I will be.
              Hopefully you guys are on here, as I will be sending out a PM as well.

Ideally we can get the Draft Date the same as the Dynasty Draft, but we'll see if that works for everyone.

Comment

• And Paul George will be entering the Draft Pool. I can't be bothered to waste Keeper dollars on him.

Comment

• For the time being I will be keeping Harden, Aldridge and Parsons.

Comment

• Just waiting Mango, Keeping it Real and Raptorsss. Lets go guys!

What the heck Keeping it Real?! You'll sign up for one and not the other?? LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Just waiting Mango, Keeping it Real and Raptorsss. Lets go guys!

What the heck Keeping it Real?! You'll sign up for one and not the other?? LOL
                      He's at the cottage, i keep harping on him Joey, don't worry!! haha

Comment

• I'm in Joey! What do I gotta do? Follow the link you sent?

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                          I'm in Joey! What do I gotta do? Follow the link you sent?
                          Yaa, good to hear man! And yep, You got it!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            He's at the cottage, i keep harping on him Joey, don't worry!! haha
                            Perfect. That's what I like to hear!

Comment

• raptorsss is the only hold out from 2 leagues, and 28 managers. Might have to set a deadline for his return fairly soon.

Don't forget about your Keepers guys!

Comment

• Confirmed (but still open) Keepers:

Joey: Kevin Durant ($50), Anthony Davis ($30), Kyrie Irving ($30)

Tucas: James Harden ($30?), Lamarcus Aldridge ($30), Chandler Parsons ($30)

JBML: Demar Derozan ($30), Greg Munroe ($30), Rondo,Horford ($30)

Mangokid: Carmelo Anthony ($30), Dwight Howard ($30), Blake Griffin ($30), Derrick Rose ($30)
                                Last edited by Joey; Sun Aug 31, 2014, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X