RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    I don't clearly understand how the 'auto-pick draft auction' is going to work.

If we all decide to keep a different number of players from last year, we'll all have a different number of available roster positions to fill.

A manager that has the most number of roster openings may end up being able to draft in the final rounds without anyone to bidding against him, resulting in that person being able to draft players for free and carrying-over the draft dollars into FAAB dollars.
    Once again, Matt covered everything, but just wanted to note, that its only Auto-pick if you can't make it. Other wise its just regular Auction Draft.

Comment

What up. I'll get in this if there is room

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Once again, Matt covered everything, but just wanted to note, that its only Auto-pick if you can't make it. Other wise its just regular Auction Draft.
        What's the date/time of the Auction Draft?
        RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          What's the date/time of the Auction Draft?
          Sunday, October 27th at 7:30pm

Everyone make sure you get your keepers in! Either submit them yourselves on Yahoo, or get them in on here. Or both. Preferably both.
          Last edited by Joey; Fri Oct 18, 2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Also even though it is on auto draft you can still go in ahead of time and eliminate guys you don't want and place max bids on guys you do.

Comment

Once again, GET YOUR KEEPERS IN!!

Even if you are doing them yourselves on Yahoo, I'd appreciate if you could report them here as well, just so we can keep track in the main thread. Thanks guys!

Comment

Once again, GET YOUR KEEPERS IN!!

Even if you are doing them yourselves on Yahoo, I'd appreciate if you could report them here as well, just so we can keep track in the main thread. Thanks guys!
                My home internet is down and I'm on my phone. I will post my final decision tomorrow first thing when I get to work.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  My home internet is down and I'm on my phone. I will post my final decision tomorrow first thing when I get to work.
                  No worries. Just want to make sure we have them in before the draft next weekend. No rush really though.

Comment

What's happening to the two teams without owners? Keepin it Real !! Is down to own one of them. do we need one more owner?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      What's happening to the two teams without owners? Keepin it Real !! Is down to own one of them. do we need one more owner?
                      He's been sent an invite.
                      As for the final spot, I'm trying to figure out the best way to sort this out, as we have 2 parties interested.

Comment

As for the final spot, I'm trying to figure out the best way to sort this out, as we have 2 parties interested.
                        Cool mon.

Comment

Keeping just Josh Smith.

Comment

Have we accounted for Soft Euro? He is out no?

I think the best way to sort it out would be whoever expressed interest first. In the Everything Raptors forum the post said first come, first serve.

Comment

Hey I'm new to RR, was hoping to get a fantasy team but I see you've got two interested for one team. Can I be put on a waiting list for if another team opens up?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Have we accounted for Soft Euro? He is out no?

I think the best way to sort it out would be whoever expressed interest first. In the Everything Raptors forum the post said first come, first serve.
                                Yes, Soft Euro is out.

Note to New Owners: Change your Team Name to your respective RR Names. Thank You!

As for Raptorsss and ddaylewis, (the two interested parties) you are absolutely correct on the first come first served.
                                Just had to compare PMs to thread messages is all.

Unfortunately, I will have to break the bad news to ddaylewis that his bid was denied ... but he and Codadav will placed on the Official Keeper Wait List. Thanks for the your interest everyone!

Raptorsss, Welcome Aboard!

Raptorsss

Comment

Working...
                                X