Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I had a counter offer for you!! Hahaha

I'm being a little dramatic though. Its my own fault.
    Let it go through guys... But let this be a lesson to you all!!
    (OR Reject it if you want to see a MONSTER deal go through...my counter was pretty ground breaking. HAHA)

I did get two solid players. Hopefully they turn it around.

And I still sent an email to Yahoo. Lol
    Lol Looks like it's been vetoed. So about this "ground breaking" counter...

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      Crazy. I had prepared myself all day to accept the fact that I was punting FTs the rest of the season. Haha

And considering I've got 4 of the Top-6 Players in the League right now to trade you, I'm just determining which pieces to offer. I want Anthony Davis.
      Last edited by Joey; Sun Nov 10, 2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Man.. I wish we could do 3-team trades.. That's what I need right now. Haha

Comment

• Oh, and don't forget about this very handy tool from Basketball Monster -

IN-DEPTH TRADE ANALYSIS
          Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 11, 2013, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            Sorry fellas, I clicked on Reject before i got to the end of this thread, as joey had asked... Not sure if I did that correctly, I'm good with whatever you guys decide....

Comment

• I'm really in need of a PG with high assists. Willing to give up anyone for the right price.

Comment

• Can you make the leagues public? I want to see how the RR leagues turn out this year even though I'm not in it.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                  Can you make the leagues public? I want to see how the RR leagues turn out this year even though I'm not in it.
                  I'd rather not FWIW.

With some of the crazies around here I don't want any of my information to even possibly be seen.

Comment

• Ya I don't know how I feel about that. I'll leave that to the league to decide.

Though it should be noted, that if you had shown this sort of enthusiasm toward the league as little as a month ago, like everyone else, then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place!

Comment

• Keep it private, please.

Comment

• yea keep it private. Just post the winner here and if anyone wants to know they can just check here.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Ya I don't know how I feel about that. I'll leave that to the league to decide.

Though it should be noted, that if you had shown this sort of enthusiasm toward the league as little as a month ago, like everyone else, then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place!

I do not think there is any type of mess. Decisions made were necessary.
                          Keep it private
                          Nothing personal 4 Life

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback guys! Much appreciated.
                            So ya, that wraps that up. League to remain private.
                            Occasional Updates to Standings can be given here on RR.

Comment

• The joey_heskethALLSTARS are PROUD to Welcome Anthony Davis to the team!

The Brow-Era has begun for the ALLSTARS!

We are sad to see long-time Keeper Al Horford go, one of the best Fantasy Centers in the Game, who despite being injured his entire first season with the team, managed to stay on and contribute to the Championship run last year.
                              But alas, it was time to move in a younger, more exciting direction*, and Anthony Davis certainly is the future of Fantasy Basketball.

Welcome Anthony! Let's go get some Rings!

*Durant is available.
                              Last edited by Joey; Fri Nov 15, 2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• I'm still looking to trade Dwight to avoid the franchise hit. I'm looking for a big of similar production.

Comment

Working...
                                X