Sent one your way.

Comment

• I'm itching for a trade....

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
          I'm itching for a trade....
          Check your PMs.

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm loving the league again and don't take this the wrong way but if Matt wants his spot back again its his for the taking. I'll just put my name on the wait list for next year.

Figured I'd toss that out there because when he left the league he probably didn't make the decision with a cool head and I only want the team if he's sure; I know he's coming off or just came off his little vacation so maybe he speaks in for himself...

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pretty sure you're in the clear Apollo.
              Matt was looking to bow out to spend more time with the Dynasty League, from what I understand, as he's a commish now.
              Mind you, considering Matt has been reinstated, he can speak for himself if he's see it different.

Comment

• Yeah, OK. I just wanted to leave the door open just in case because I know how it is when tempers flare.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, OK. I just wanted to leave the door open just in case because I know how it is when tempers flare.
                  Ya this has happened a few times in these leagues for sure:

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Hey guys, I'm loving the league again and don't take this the wrong way but if Matt wants his spot back again its his for the taking. I'll just put my name on the wait list for next year.

Figured I'd toss that out there because when he left the league he probably didn't make the decision with a cool head and I only want the team if he's sure; I know he's coming off or just came off his little vacation so maybe he speaks in for himself...

So... you basically just came back to beat me in the week, and now you wanna leave again?? That's evil right there...

Comment

• Geez, at $25 Dirk has been a steal. I regreted the pick at first, but told myself I had to trust my gut ... well shoot, even my gut didn't expect Top 10 Player.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        So... you basically just came back to beat me in the week, and now you wanna leave again?? That's evil right there...
                        Hey, we're fantasy mortal enemies Mack.

Comment

• Looking to package Parker, Duncan, and Bosh or Parsons for a top 10 player.

Comment

• Um.... Why was there a trade that went down that I was not a part of? I thought i was to be included on all trades of all kinds at all times in all situations? #loveMeSomeTrades

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                              Um.... Why was there a trade that went down that I was not a part of? I thought i was to be included on all trades of all kinds at all times in all situations? #loveMeSomeTrades
                              Hahahahahah Actually made me laugh. Well played.

If you weren't the only person beating me, I'd be more inclined to do business with you! Lol

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Hahahahahah Actually made me laugh. Well played.

If you weren't the only person beating me, I'd be more inclined to do business with you! Lol
                                So if i bench some of my studs, drop in the standings, you are more likely to part with KD/CP3? *rushes to send everybody who's anybody to the bench*

Comment

Working...
                                X