RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skywalker wrote: View Post
    So if i bench some of my studs, drop in the standings, you are more likely to part with KD/CP3? *rushes to send everybody who's anybody to the bench*
    Well I'm not at all likely to part with Durant at this point. I'm paying the $50 Franchise for him.

CP3 on the other, I'm far more inclined to trade. He's officially on the market, and have received only a few decent offers. Suppose its because he's injured.. might be able to buy low guys!.. not likely, but hey!

Comment

• Skywalker ... check your Trade Proposals.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Skywalker ... check your Trade Proposals.
        checked. rejected lol

Comment

checked. rejected lol
          And no counter? Fair enough.

Comment

And no counter? Fair enough.
            Man, I have been trying to come up with something to offer, but it's really hard to put together a package that I feel comfortable parting with. As my track record shows, I'm open to trades. maybe a little too open haha, but having heck of a time thinking about who to let go...

Comment

Man, I have been trying to come up with something to offer, but it's really hard to put together a package that I feel comfortable parting with. As my track record shows, I'm open to trades. maybe a little too open haha, but having heck of a time thinking about who to let go...
              You can ask for more than what I'm offering. I'm just showing you the package I'd like coming back.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS!

Chris Paul & Dirk moving to the Drizz! Appreciate all you've done for the organization guys, but it was time to move on.
                CP3 is leaving a Champion, and Fore-Father of the ALLSTARS organization, and his number will be up in our Rafters one day.

Kyrie and Serge; Welcome to the All-Stars!

Comment

• Losing Kyrie potentially for the entire playoffs hurts, but shouldn't slow me down.
                  Good thing I've only got Mack for the 1st week...

Comment

Losing Kyrie potentially for the entire playoffs hurts, but shouldn't slow me down.
                    Good thing I've only got Mack for the 1st week...
                    Balls! The first two days have really sucked for my teams, and players keep dropping like flies. Bahhhh well, the next 5 are where we make our money at! See whomever in the Finals

Comment

• It doesn't help that you're not setting your line-ups Mack ...

Comment

• Sure doesn't... Good luck in the next round, bud!

Comment

• Sorry Drizz, missed your post on the League Page about Off-Season trades...

Not sure how that would work. We haven't done it in the past, but I'd be open to the discussion if people want to look into it.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Sure doesn't... Good luck in the next round, bud!
                            Thanks man! Was expecting more! Suppose people care more about Dynasty League around here.

Comment

• Allow me to be the first to step up and congratulate Air Dawgs on a great season culminating in a well earned championship banner. You now join Matt52, Joey, and myself in the RR Keeper League championship club

I still can't believe how close it was! Westbrook won it for you by blocking 1, and then even helped your cause by fouling out so he couldn't miss any more shots! haha

Comment

• Thank you Skywalker, appreciate it! Yes I was watching the Phoenix-OKC game and simultaneously monitoring the real time stats. Entering the last 2 minutes of the game, I was at .468 FG% and you were at .466, you were leading me by 1 block and I was leading 5-4 overall. Westbrook is the only guy left playing. Then Westbrook misses a shot. .467. Then Bledsoe steals the ball from Durant goes on the break and Westbrook comes up from behind with the rejection. This I think seals the deal but I always worry about stat corrections. Westbrook misses another shot. .466 but I still have the lead based on the next decimal. Luckily he fouls out.

It was a fun season. It's interesting that guys like Georgi Deng and Henry Sims were key contributors for me down the stretch.

You had a great team Skywalker and had a great year, I just got lucky at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X