Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 213

Thread: RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm not entirely sure who's on my team yet. Would someone be able to send me a link or post my team so I can start looking at keepers?

  2. #22
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,655
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    I'm not entirely sure who's on my team yet. Would someone be able to send me a link or post my team so I can start looking at keepers?
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    Andrew Bogut
    Elton Brand
    Kobe Bryant
    Darren Collison
    Anthony Davis
    Jared Dudley
    Devin Harris
    Dwight Howard
    Kyle Lowry
    O.J. Mayo
    Rodney Stuckey
    Tristan Thompson
    Kemba Walker
    Martell Webster
    In Masai we Trust.

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Starter drizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    I'm not entirely sure who's on my team yet. Would someone be able to send me a link or post my team so I can start looking at keepers?

    same here please Joey.

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    Andrew Bogut
    Elton Brand
    Kobe Bryant
    Darren Collison
    Anthony Davis
    Jared Dudley
    Devin Harris
    Dwight Howard
    Kyle Lowry
    O.J. Mayo
    Rodney Stuckey
    Tristan Thompson
    Kemba Walker
    Martell Webster
    Alright thanks, I'll keep Dwight($50), Kobe($30), and Anthony Davis($30)

  5. #25
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,655
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote drizz wrote: View Post
    same here please Joey.
    You should be able to go in and look at last seasons League page and your team from last year as well.



    I'm suggesting we set the Keeper draft for Sunday October 27th.
    Unless I get any objections, that is where it will stay.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Sep 25th, 2013 at 12:31 PM.
    In Masai we Trust.

  6. #26
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,391
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    You should be able to go in and look at last seasons League page and your team from last year as well.



    I'm suggesting we set the Keeper draft for Sunday October 27th.
    Unless I get any objections, that is where it will stay.
    That is a good date.

    Right before start of season... allows possible trades to play out in real league.... allows injuries to start season to be known.

    Good call.

    I would suggest start time of 7 or 8 EST.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  7. Like Joey liked this post
  8. #27
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    yes
    please no afternoon draft

    it will be my last weekend for a tee off time

  9. Like Joey liked this post
  10. #28
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    2,950
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    7:30pm is perfect. The day games will be over and we can finish before the Sunday nighter. NFL!
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  11. #29
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,655
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Alright, Sunday October 27th @7:30pm, unless we get a majority objection.
    In Masai we Trust.

  12. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
  13. #30
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,655
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And as stated above, the Keeper Deadline is 1 Week before Draft; thus Keeper Deadline is Sunday October 20th @5pm.
    Last edited by Joey; Sun Sep 29th, 2013 at 02:38 PM.
    In Masai we Trust.

  14. #31
    Raptors Republic Starter skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Joey, i got the league invite that you sent but when i click join league I am hit with an error that reads "A team cannot join this league; the teams have been finalized by the commissioner" ... any thoughts?

  15. #32
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,655
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ya I see that ... Not sure why that is ... What the hell is going on with Yahoo this season ... seems super buggy.

    ADD Should be fixed now. Try again.
    Last edited by Joey; Sun Sep 29th, 2013 at 11:21 PM.
    In Masai we Trust.

  16. #33
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    2,950
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I never got an invite...
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  17. #34
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,655
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I never got an invite...
    Ya if you go to the Dynasty thread there's some background to that .. but send me your email address in a PM and I'll send the invite.
    In Masai we Trust.

  18. #35
    Raptors Republic Starter skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Ya I see that ... Not sure why that is ... What the hell is going on with Yahoo this season ... seems super buggy.

    ADD Should be fixed now. Try again.
    Thanks Joey! I'm in!

  19. #36
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,655
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is anyone in the Keeper League interested in joining the Dynasty League? Apollo's team is up for grabs. Send me a PM or respond on here if you're interested.
    In Masai we Trust.

  20. #37
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,391
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Is anyone in the Keeper League interested in joining the Dynasty League? Apollo's team is up for grabs. Send me a PM or respond on here if you're interested.
    You should ask Xiaxak.

    I think he'd be interested and committed.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  21. #38
    Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If we can't do a draft time that's more Europe friendly I'm out. Same goes for Xixak joining one of both leagues, as he's one of the main reasons I haven't been on for a long time. He's a vile person. But that's ok. Up to you guys. If I'm out of keeper league, better not get a new owner for my team, but throw it in the draft as it's the clear favorite to win this year.

  22. #39
    Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Though, could be that all my guys are injured, haven't checked any basketball news in almost 2 months...

  23. #40
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,391
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    If we can't do a draft time that's more Europe friendly I'm out. Same goes for Xixak joining one of both leagues, as he's one of the main reasons I haven't been on for a long time. He's a vile person. But that's ok. Up to you guys. If I'm out of keeper league, better not get a new owner for my team, but throw it in the draft as it's the clear favorite to win this year.
    I forgot about Europe in my initial suggestion - sorry, SoftEuro.

    I would think that 1pm eastern would make it so everyone from BC to Europe should be able to make it (late morning to early evening).

    As for Xixak, I'm not a fan either but he was banned and since he has come back he has been much more civil and actually offers up some good discussion. The only real person he tends to be a dick with is me - but that could be well deserved. Anyways, I was just throwing it out there.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •