No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey, i got the league invite that you sent but when i click join league I am hit with an error that reads "A team cannot join this league; the teams have been finalized by the commissioner" ... any thoughts?

Comment

Ya I see that ... Not sure why that is ... What the hell is going on with Yahoo this season ... seems super buggy.

ADD Should be fixed now. Try again.
      Last edited by Joey; Sun Sep 29, 2013, 11:21 PM.

Comment

I never got an invite...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          I never got an invite...
          Ya if you go to the Dynasty thread there's some background to that .. but send me your email address in a PM and I'll send the invite.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Ya I see that ... Not sure why that is ... What the hell is going on with Yahoo this season ... seems super buggy.

ADD Should be fixed now. Try again.
            Thanks Joey! I'm in!

Comment

Is anyone in the Keeper League interested in joining the Dynasty League? Apollo's team is up for grabs. Send me a PM or respond on here if you're interested.

Comment

Is anyone in the Keeper League interested in joining the Dynasty League? Apollo's team is up for grabs. Send me a PM or respond on here if you're interested.
                You should ask Xiaxak.

I think he'd be interested and committed.

Comment

If we can't do a draft time that's more Europe friendly I'm out. Same goes for Xixak joining one of both leagues, as he's one of the main reasons I haven't been on for a long time. He's a vile person. But that's ok. Up to you guys. If I'm out of keeper league, better not get a new owner for my team, but throw it in the draft as it's the clear favorite to win this year.

Comment

Though, could be that all my guys are injured, haven't checked any basketball news in almost 2 months...

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      If we can't do a draft time that's more Europe friendly I'm out. Same goes for Xixak joining one of both leagues, as he's one of the main reasons I haven't been on for a long time. He's a vile person. But that's ok. Up to you guys. If I'm out of keeper league, better not get a new owner for my team, but throw it in the draft as it's the clear favorite to win this year.
                      I forgot about Europe in my initial suggestion - sorry, SoftEuro.

I would think that 1pm eastern would make it so everyone from BC to Europe should be able to make it (late morning to early evening).

As for Xixak, I'm not a fan either but he was banned and since he has come back he has been much more civil and actually offers up some good discussion. The only real person he tends to be a dick with is me - but that could be well deserved. Anyways, I was just throwing it out there.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        Soft Euro, I'd asked if there were any objections with the time.
                        I appreciate you saying something as this is a very valid point.
                        No need to be so aggressive about it. We don't want anyone quitting anything.
                        Could you suggest a time that works for you, as well as NA?

As for Xixak, he absolutely has cleaned up his act, but if you feel that strongly against him joining the league, then it'd be silly to invite him. You've been a committed member of this league for some time now, and I would of course check with all managers before welcoming someone as polarizing as Xixak.
                        And Matt was suggesting we invite him Dynasty, not Keeper. So you'd have to quit Dynasty.. not Keeper.

And I'm not sure how you figure you're the clear favourite to win this year... Lol
                        Last edited by Joey; Sat Oct 5, 2013, 11:47 AM.

Comment

So, we have an offer for WJFs team ... Long time Republic member, James Ballswin (Realizar), has expressed interest in 'purchasing' the team within Keeper league.

I put it to the board. Any objections?

Comment

So, we have an offer for WJFs team ... Long time Republic member, James Ballswin (Realizar), has expressed interest in 'purchasing' the team within Keeper league.

I put it to the board. Any objections?
                            negative

Comment

no objections here

Comment

I'm happy to 'purchase' WJF's existing team and join the keeper league.

Joey, please kindly send me the registration details so that I may provide you with the names of players I will be keeping. Thx!
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X