Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 189

Thread: RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

  1. #81
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Keepers
    Rose Rondo Derozan Munroe Lawson

  2. #82
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I want to keep DeMarcus Cousins as well please.
    Okie doke. Thats set online. You've got $90 for the auction left over.

    Did you know there's a "Marcus Cousin" that plays for the Rockets.. that coulda been bad. Hahah
    In Masai we Trust.

  3. #83
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Here are my keepers (I also set online):
    Lebron, Kevin Love, Larry Sanders, Noah, Westbrook.

    Happy to be a part of this!

  4. #84
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote pakdawgie wrote: View Post
    Here are my keepers (I also set online):
    Lebron, Kevin Love, Larry Sanders, Noah, Westbrook.

    Happy to be a part of this!
    Ya, you should be, Soft Euro set you up nicely! Haha Happy to have you man!
    In Masai we Trust.

  5. #85
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He certainly did - looking at the team he had studs at the top but pretty weak supporting cast - my challenge is to get the right breakout guys to take the team to the top.

  6. Like Joey liked this post
  7. #86
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Alright, we're only awaiting Keepers from Raptorsss and Mangokid now. I haven't seen Mango around here in a while, so I'm wondering if we'll get anything.. he's got some good options too.
    In Masai we Trust.

  8. #87
    Raptors Republic Starter James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Alright, we're only awaiting Keepers from Raptorsss and Mangokid now. I haven't seen Mango around here in a while, so I'm wondering if we'll get anything.. he's got some good options too.
    If Mangokid and Raptorsss don't submit a response concerning their keepers by the deadline, they may as well be considered inactive and should have their teams revoked.

    This league cannot allow absentee managers to hang around all season.

  9. #88
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    If Mangokid and Raptorsss don't submit a response concerning their keepers by the deadline, they may as well be considered inactive and should have their teams revoked.

    This league cannot allow absentee managers to hang around all season.
    We're on it. And while I agree we won't tolerate absentee owners, no teams will be revoked just yet. Mango doesn't hang out a lot, but he sets his lineups, and that's what counts.
    And if they don't declare their keepers, that's just more talent in the Draft pool.
    In Masai we Trust.

  10. #89
    Raptors Republic Starter James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    We're on it. And while I agree we won't tolerate absentee owners, no teams will be revoked just yet. Mango doesn't hang out a lot, but he sets his lineups, and that's what counts.
    And if they don't declare their keepers, that's just more talent in the Draft pool.
    All I'm saying is if they aren't keeping any players they need to AT LEAST declare their decision.

  11. #90
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ok I got keepers from Everyone, except Raptorsss didn't understand the Rules and didn't bother to ask... so he's selected far too many keepers, and because he didn't post them here or give me a PM I couldn't discuss it with him ... UGH. Why don't people read the rules?!

    Have sent him an email asking for a revision by 6pm otherwise they are all going into Pool. I have no other choice.
    Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 27th, 2013 at 03:14 PM.
    In Masai we Trust.

  12. #91
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm looking to trade Dwight Howard for another solid C or SG. Kobe is also on the block for anyone interested.

    Edit: I'm actually more interested in moving Kobe for a PG with high assists. If anyones interested send some trades my way.
    Last edited by tucas; Mon Oct 28th, 2013 at 10:43 PM.

  13. #92
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    I'm looking to trade Dwight Howard for another solid C or SG.
    I offered a solid C annnd a solid SG. Haha Its a good deal Tucas. You know it is.
    In Masai we Trust.

  14. #93
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I offered a solid C annnd a solid SG. Haha Its a good deal Tucas. You know it is.
    It's something I may want to revisit. I want to see Matthews' role with a healthy McCollum before I trade for him. That and Parsons is really good.

  15. #94
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Shit, why didn't I get a PM or invite for this to renew? Not even an email. :/

    Edit: Looks like I did get a PM but didn't notice. :\ The PM notification should really be more blatant.

    Edit: Who ended up getting my team? I put a lot of work into it

    Edit: In the future just send me an invite on the email on yahoo or on here.

    Edit: I guess it is my fault that I didn't update my email on here. It's cool I guess. I'll try getting back in next year.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Oct 30th, 2013 at 01:40 AM.

  16. #95
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    Shit, why didn't I get a PM or invite for this to renew? Not even an email. :/

    Edit: Looks like I did get a PM but didn't notice. :\ The PM notification should really be more blatant.

    Edit: Who ended up getting my team? I put a lot of work into it

    Edit: In the future just send me an invite on the email on yahoo or on here.

    Edit: I guess it is my fault that I didn't update my email on here. It's cool I guess. I'll try getting back in next year.
    Lol I'm glad you slowly realized what actually went down. I tried contacting you for months.
    Had limited means of doing so. And you should have been checking in dude. There's a lot more than just showing up on Gameday to these leagues.
    In Masai we Trust.

  17. #96
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Lol I'm glad you slowly realized what actually went down. I tried contacting you for months.
    Had limited means of doing so. And you should have been checking in dude. There's a lot more than just showing up on Gameday to these leagues.
    It looks like I only got 1 pm from you in the beginning of October.

    Do you know who got my team?

  18. #97
    Raptors Republic Starter James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    In other news... I'm having my way with Drizz this week! (Sorry Dude).

  19. #98
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    It looks like I only got 1 pm from you in the beginning of October.

    Do you know who got my team?
    And an email. You don't have your email listed on Yahoo or RR correctly.

    The PM was all I had. And constant messaging in this thread.
    I shouldn't have to chase you down, and hound you, every off-season for your keeprs in a Keeper Leauge and for you to register. Especially when I've got people chomping at the bit to get into this league.

    And no sorry, I don't remember exactly who got your team. I can look at it later if you're really curious.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:32 AM.
    In Masai we Trust.

  20. #99
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    In other news... I'm having my way with Drizz this week! (Sorry Dude).
    Ya I had a good first week. Happy with my Draft Decisions.
    In Masai we Trust.

  21. #100
    Raptors Republic Rookie skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    James Harden on the block. I'm thinking of moving him so I am not paying the $50 franchise price tag that it would cost me at next years draft to keep him. Then again he's definitely worth $50 so i may keep him. But if you have an offer worth listening to send it my way.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Joey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •