Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

;-)

Comment

Its too early to tell but i think 7th or 8th seed is setting the bar way but i mean way too low.
      We already are better than the bucks, the celtics are only getting older everyday, and Rondo's injury plus the time he'll need to be back to his level, and Atlanta depending on what happens to Josh smith are all falling out of the playoffs.

Playoffs are gonna be handed to us, Washington and maybe detroit.

I think Colangelo brainwashed all of canada into thinking COMPETING for the 8th seed is an acceptable goal. If that's all we aspire to after 7 years, how many years are we gonna need to compete with the heat ? 30 ?

We're further away from championships than Demar getting a 3 point shot, The raptors are flawed, but besides Primo Pasta, they are a hard working group, i trust they'll improve everything they can every year untill they are 30.

What we need is to remove everything from ALL of the Coaches all the way to Brian Colangelo who taught those young men to AIM for mediocrity. All the great ones in every sports, always expected greatness from themselves. the very good ones, had a coach and organization that demanded it for them.
      Last edited by Dino4life; Sat May 4, 2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

The goal for the next 2 years should be getting into the playoffs, and in the second year breaking into the 2nd round. In 3 years Raptors have serious cap relief and that should be the year that a team with 2 years in the playoffs, and a revamped reputation goes out into free agency. But first, they HAVE TO make the playoffs this year. If not, the Raps will be stuck in the muck for even longer unless they get a revolutionary player like Wiggans, etal in the draft.

Comment

What about signing a guy like Seth Curry (Steph Curry's little brother) who could go late second round or un-drafted. He's is part of the curry family, so he's a dead eye three shooter and he's 6'2, has handles. Anyone know is that's even remotely possible? Please, drop some science on me.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Nobody?

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              What about signing a guy like Seth Curry (Steph Curry's little brother) who could go late second round or un-drafted. He's is part of the curry family, so he's a dead eye three shooter and he's 6'2, has handles. Anyone know is that's even remotely possible? Please, drop some science on me.
              Yes, I guess it's possible. But you're assuming that no one else tabs him in the 2nd round or makes a better offer to him as a free agent. He may opt to play overseas for a guaranteed paycheque as well instead of taking his chances in the NBA as a 12th man that could be cut at any time.

Comment

If he gets forgotten about (Although he averaged 18ppg this year so he really shouldn't) I think the Raps should take a shot at him. It's low risk since the guy has really no expectation and it would be cheap. And if it works then that would be just great.

Comment

Working...
                X