Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Coach

If we were to fire coach casey and get a new coach for whatever reason who would you like to hire? I personally would love to have Jeff Van Gundy as our coach
    #BringBackUzoh

I really hope DC doesn't get fired. He's had his hands tied behind his back. I hope 13-14 will allow him to spread his legs.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
      I really hope DC doesn't get fired. He's had his hands tied behind his back. I hope 13-14 will allow him to spread his legs.
      please tell me you meant wings?
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
        please tell me you meant wings?
        Please tell me you didn't.

lol

That was so disturbing it is funny.

Comment

Well I guess if 2012/13 was the year he got bent over...the natural progression would be to spread his legs this coming season
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

DC ain't got wings lol

Comment

Screw the head coach thread.

Let's turn this into a debate over Casey's sexuality. That would be much more entertaining.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I'm little bit of a drunk munky myself right now, but that was disturblingly funny.

Comment

i really hope dc doesn't get fired. He's had his hands tied behind his back. I hope 13-14 will allow him to spread his legs.
                  lol

Comment

LOL. let him spread his legs while his hands are still tied behind his back? That's just Rudy Gay. LOL.

Comment

I like DC as a coach too. This season was disappointing on a number of levels, but there's a number of things about DC that I like.

He's got that lunch-pail, old school approach; many of the things Jackson's praised for in Oakland also exist in Casey - but don't have Steph Curry to make him look good.

He's shown a willingness to work with our analytics team while still bringing that real-game perspective; increasing defensive rotation responsibilities and benching guys that fuck up.

Our players have shown solid development under him; Amir was a revalation, Demar is extending the range on his jumper, and Davis showed great big-to-big passing & rebounding instincts prior to the trade. Even Lowry seemed like less of a malcontent than his reputation suggests.

He holds guys accountable; he canned James Johnson for immature behavior, he's not afraid to bench Ross when he misses defensive assignments (even though the media and fans give him crap for it), and he even called out the refs after we got hosed so many times.

Learning to spread his legs more will just be an added bonus.

Comment

Hopefully DC can get out high level of defense from 2 seasons ago, hopefully.

Comment

NoBan wrote: View Post
                          I like DC as a coach too. This season was disappointing on a number of levels, but there's a number of things about DC that I like.

He's got that lunch-pail, old school approach; many of the things Jackson's praised for in Oakland also exist in Casey - but don't have Steph Curry to make him look good.

He's shown a willingness to work with our analytics team while still bringing that real-game perspective; increasing defensive rotation responsibilities and benching guys that fuck up.

Our players have shown solid development under him; Amir was a revalation, Demar is extending the range on his jumper, and Davis showed great big-to-big passing & rebounding instincts prior to the trade. Even Lowry seemed like less of a malcontent than his reputation suggests.

He holds guys accountable; he canned James Johnson for immature behavior, he's not afraid to bench Ross when he misses defensive assignments (even though the media and fans give him crap for it), and he even called out the refs after we got hosed so many times.

Learning to spread his legs more will just be an added bonus.
                          I agree with some of this.. however the accountability thing not so much. I will not forget the 'hell or high water' remark when it came to Bargnani early on in the season.

As for Amir, I think he was great even under Triano... so if anyone deserves credit for Amir's development it should be him.

Comment

K
                            feet85 wrote: View Post
                            If we were to fire coach casey and get a new coach for whatever reason who would you like to hire? I personally would love to have Jeff Van Gundy as our coach
                            Agreed but it sounds like SVG is going to Milwaukee .

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              K

Agreed but it sounds like SVG is going to Milwaukee .
                              Stan Van Gundy can go whereever he wants its jeff that i want
                              #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Working...
                              X