Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargs and spare parts to the Wiz for their 1st round pick and Trevor Booker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargs and spare parts to the Wiz for their 1st round pick and Trevor Booker?

Just an idea I have here. This trade would benefit the Rap's a bunch on the bench, and we could get rid of DeRozan later on.

Proposal:

To the Wizards:

C Andrea Bargnani

F/C Quincy Acy

Coming Back:

F Trevor Booker

PG John Wall

SF Jan Vesely
    Last edited by Cody73; Thu May 9, 2013, 02:22 PM.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Why would the Wizards accept this deal?
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

If you took away Booker and Vesely, the Wizards still wouldn't do this. Wall is an emerging superstar. Bargs won't do anything to help them, apart from increasing the mediocrity of the franchise.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

you trollin brah?

Comment

Children should always have adult supervision on the internet.

**But on a serious note this trade makes absolutely no rational or logical sense from a Washington perspective**

Comment

What the hell, lets send Bargs and Amir to the Heat for you know who.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
              What the hell, lets send Bargs and Amir to the Heat for you know who.
              Pat Riley.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

What. The. Hell.

I just saw the new edit, this is so terrible, I might actually have to ban this guy.

LOL, I'm obviously joking, but this is by far the worse trade proposal I've seen in a long time, since Tenforthewin's first days.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

This is the best first post I've ever seen.
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Hey guys. It was just an idea, know it doesn't make much sense, and NO, I wasn't trolling. I think Booker would be good piece for the Raps, and Bargs needs to go and get a new start. Washington makes sense, as they need a PF, as does Orlando or Portland. here's another idea I had:
                    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=crxvou3
                    Last edited by Cody73; Mon May 13, 2013, 10:46 AM.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Hey guys. It was just an idea, know it doesn't make much sense, and NO, I wasn't trolling. I think Booker would be good piece for the Raps, and Bargs needs to go and get a new start. Washington makes sense, as they need a PF, as does Orlando or Portland. here's another idea I had:
                      http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=crxvou3
                      I don't think anybody had an issue with Booker's inclusion. The unbelievable piece of this trade was Wall, who's arguably one of the top young players in the league. My guess is the only way Washington would ever discuss trading Wall to the Raptors would be if the offer started with Valanciunas... even then, the Wizards might still just hang up and laugh. I wonder if Bargnani would be enough to return Booker & Vesely...

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        I don't think anybody had an issue with Booker's inclusion. The unbelievable piece of this trade was Wall, who's arguably one of the top young players in the league. My guess is the only way Washington would ever discuss trading Wall to the Raptors would be if the offer started with Valanciunas... even then, the Wizards might still just hang up and laugh. I wonder if Bargnani would be enough to return Booker & Vesely...
                        Wall was only added because of salary space, otherwise I wouldn't have included him. he the highest played player on the Wiz (except NeNe) and he is a good young player, maybe I could've thrown Lowry in the deal to make it more even?
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                        X