Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masai Ujiri Hired As Raptors GM (post #780)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Gary Forbes...
    Ceez has an odd obsession with him
    Lol that nobody. Theres a reason he isnt in the league anymore Ceez.

Comment

• Actually for me, 2 underrated moves by Ujiri were not matching the Raptors offer sheets on both Klieza and Forbes. No overpaying for scrubs. I like that he's all about high potential talent.

Comment

• One thing that really pissed the hell out of me during BC's tenure was the lack of Chinese players. I ain't specifically talking about Lin, but how could they completely ignore all the Linsanity that took over Toronto everytime he came here ??

Its something TL should do something about, its like free money.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
          One thing that really pissed the hell out of me during BC's tenure was the lack of Chinese players. I ain't specifically talking about Lin, but how could they completely ignore all the Linsanity that took over Toronto everytime he came here ??

I don't agree ethnicity should have any factor on anything - maybe I am naive.

You know what else is free money though? Home playoff games.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            ...You know what else is free money though? Home playoff games.
            Here, here!

Comment

• What the hell are MLSE doing

One thing is for sure: Denver Nuggets Vice President of Basketball Operations Masai Ujiri is going to be getting a raise this off-season. The team he will be working for is still to be determined. According to Doug Smith, beat reporter on the Raptors for The Star.com in Toronto, Ujiri will take a couple days to mull over the offers from the Raptors and Nuggets. The Raptors' offer appears to be in the neighborhood of $1.5 million per season, according to Smith.
              Source

1.5 Mill?! They better have another candidate on the ready.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                What the hell are MLSE doing

Source

1.5 Mill?! They better have another candidate on the ready.
                Do you know how much BC made?

Comment

Do you know how much BC made?
                  When he was in 2 roles he was making 5 Mill. Who knows what he's making for just being "president."

The thing is, they are competing for this guy. Is 1.5 really enough? It IS 3 times his last salary...I don't know.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Where is Alabi now? he was raw like uncooked chicken but he had a nose for the ball.
                    Last I heard he went from the D League to play in Greece. His numbers were low there too. Well, he's still playing basketball, that's at least something.

Comment

• Nuggets still trying to keep Ujiri. Well. We stuck.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Nuggets still trying to keep Ujiri. Well. We stuck.
                        You know what i say? Fuck the Nuggets

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Nuggets still trying to keep Ujiri. Well. We stuck.
                          Not surprised. Why wouldn't they? I don't think there's any reason for concern at all though. L'ke will find someone capable.
                          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

One thing that really pissed the hell out of me during BC's tenure was the lack of Chinese players. I ain't specifically talking about Lin, but how could they completely ignore all the Linsanity that took over Toronto everytime he came here ??

Chinese players don't make the cut. I'm sure if some of them played well in the D-league, they might get a chance.

Until you see Chinese players in the NCAA and ABA, forget about it.

Comment

• Still no news..... this is troubling.

Comment

• From his perspective it's a career changing decision for Ujiri...he should take his time and not have second thoughts. It seems he is a patient guy ...eg. he wasn't rushed into making the Melo deal nor signing Chandler just to get it over with.

Comment

Working...
                                X