Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masai Ujiri Hired As Raptors GM (post #780)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoa they're talking about changing EVERYTHING with the team now - name/unis/colours - that'd be awesome
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• talking about buying/creating a state of the art training facility too. holy shit.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• "Want someone that has had success in trading."

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Re-branding meaning what exactly?
          More games in camo unis....and becoming Canada's team!. Essentially lets have more chachings/cowbell.

Comment

• Basically they are trying to expand the popularity of the team in all of Canada not just Toronto and the GTA.

Comment

• The Toronto Huskies
              The Toronto Mounties
              The Toronto Polar Bears
              The Toronto Beavers
              The Toronto Moose
              The Toronto Maple Syrup

ALL options
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I don't think they'll change the team name. But they probably will change the look

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  The Toronto Huskies
                  The Toronto Mounties
                  The Toronto Polar Bears
                  The Toronto Beavers
                  The Toronto Moose
                  The Toronto Maple Syrup

ALL options
                  Haha that would be hilarious

Comment

• The Toronto Eh's

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      I don't think they'll change the team name. But they probably will change the look
                      Oh it's going to happen. Raptors was and is a terrible name to roll with. I've long said the team needs a fresh start, and a complete rebranding would be perfect.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The uniforms could use an update the home uniforms are so boring and ugh the camo gear AWFUL!

Comment

Oh it's going to happen. Raptors was and is a terrible name to roll with. I've long said the team needs a fresh start, and a complete rebranding would be perfect.
                          I remember hoping as far back as the Carter days that they'd change the name. Raptors is an awful, awful name. And all because of a damn movie. If the team had even been renamed a few years later because of a movie, they may have ended up with Wolverines...An actual animal that lives in and is associated with Canada. Also a basketball name because of Michigan. Also leeching off teh popularity of one of the most popular comic book characters of all time.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            I remember hoping as far back as the Carter days that they'd change the name. Raptors is an awful, awful name. And all because of a damn movie. If the team had even been renamed a few years later because of a movie, they may have ended up with Wolverines...An actual animal that lives in and is associated with Canada. Also a basketball name because of Michigan. Also leeching off teh popularity of one of the most popular comic book characters of all time.
                            Replying to my own message because...seriously, how does Toronto Wolverines sound? (and no, there won't be a hairy dude with a spandex mask as their logo/mascot)

Comment

The Toronto Huskies
                              The Toronto Mounties
                              The Toronto Polar Bears
                              The Toronto Beavers
                              The Toronto Moose
                              The Toronto Maple Syrup

ALL options
                              I thought of Beavers....but you don't want your team to be another word for pussies...

Comment

• I could get behind Wolverines, but i think Leiweke will want something more original if it's supposed to represent all of Canada.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X