Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masai Ujiri Hired As Raptors GM (post #780)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ujiri better be making it a slow goodbye to Denver to ease the pain for that organization. Otherwise, he is just going to crush the Raptors hopes of getting him by taking his dear time

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      The waiting game sucks

Comment

• While we're waiting, other candidates are being interviewed as well.

We should also jeep in mind that Ujiri is not spending time just thinking about the Toronto offer. He's probably having discussions with Denver to see if they can come up with something just as or almost as lucrative which I'm sure is the reason for the delay. I hope it's not the case but do we Raptors fans want a GM who's heart might be some where else?
        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
          While we're waiting, other candidates are being interviewed as well.

We should also jeep in mind that Ujiri is not spending time just thinking about the Toronto offer. He's probably having discussions with Denver to see if they can come up with something just as or almost as lucrative which I'm sure is the reason for the delay. I hope it's not the case but do we Raptors fans want a GM who's heart might be some where else?
          I doubt that Denver is going to match $15M offer. Very doubtful

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Maybe hes holding off to YES IM COMING cause hes checking out realestate in Toronto and such if so its forgiven cause I assume he would of said no if he wasnt interested already....

Comment

• If I was a GM coming into the mess that is Toronto, you obviously know you need a damn good game plan coming into the position in order NOT to repeat the same mistakes as Colangelo. I don't blame him for taking time for the decision.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                  If I was a GM coming into the mess that is Toronto
                  I disagree. It's not a great situation but it's by no means a mess.
                  Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• If a GM gets a five year deal then the situation isn't that bad. Especially it they're going to make $3M/yr.

Comment

• Looks like hes comin to T.O. Money talks$$

Comment

• Just heard on fan590....confirmed.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                          Looks like hes comin to T.O. Money talks$$
                          @WojYahooNBA: Masai Ujiri has accepted Toronto GM job, sources tell Y!
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Awwwwwwww yeah.

I always find it amazing how Woj can break news before actual TO writers.
                            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Also agree with these ones from Denver's point of view:

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X