View Poll Results: Would you trade Kyle for #12?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (tell us who you want)

    1 3.45%
  • No (tell us which # you'd need to make the deal)

    28 96.55%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Would you trade Lowry for this year's #12 overall selection?

  1. #41
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,408
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Doug Smith's blog mentioned that BC, Stefanski and the rest of the team are at the combine and have spoken with Shabazz Mohammed. Now if he was available with the 12th pick I may reconsider the Lowry trade. There has been mention of Shabazz' stock dropping due to attitude problem, and also about lieing about his age, so perhaps he could drop to 12 or even lower. I don't know much about him, but he seems like a natural scorer.

  2. #42
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Doug Smith's blog mentioned that BC, Stefanski and the rest of the team are at the combine and have spoken with Shabazz Mohammed. Now if he was available with the 12th pick I may reconsider the Lowry trade. There has been mention of Shabazz' stock dropping due to attitude problem, and also about lieing about his age, so perhaps he could drop to 12 or even lower. I don't know much about him, but he seems like a natural scorer.
    6'6" but plays mostly SF. Decent jumpshooter and pretty good rebounder for his size, and can also post up the odd time. He has a really weak right hand though, which can make him kinda predictable in isolation.

    That's just from me watching Bruins games over the course of the year.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  3. #43
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,754
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Doug Smith's blog mentioned that BC, Stefanski and the rest of the team are at the combine and have spoken with Shabazz Mohammed. Now if he was available with the 12th pick I may reconsider the Lowry trade. There has been mention of Shabazz' stock dropping due to attitude problem, and also about lieing about his age, so perhaps he could drop to 12 or even lower. I don't know much about him, but he seems like a natural scorer.
    It's extremely unlikely he's going to fall out of the top 5.

  4. #44
    Raptors Republic All-Star Fully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,317
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    It's extremely unlikely he's going to fall out of the top 5.
    Most mock drafts have him around the #10 spot right now for what it's worth.

  5. #45
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,963
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sullinger was drafted 21st, and PJ3 28th.. and they were both expected to be in the top 10 too. Draft stocks can drop rapidly for a variety of reasons, and him lying about his age could be a big deal for a lot of people.

  6. Like ReubenJRD liked this post
  7. #46
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,428
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    They also talked to Zeller (according to hoopshype). Zeller's an energy 4 who can play some 5. Can't remember him having much of a post game, and Shabazz lacks handles, decent shot but fell apart during the combine apparently. Zeller isn't falling as much as Gobert is rising. Shabazz is definitely falling. Unspectacular season, being older than earlier reported, undersized for his position, mixed reports on how he interviewed online...

    Not sure how either one fits on the Raptors, this is not a talent before need draft. Also, these type of