Your 2013 Summer Raptor Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    From what I know, JV never left after the season. No updates of him going out.
    he spent his birthday with his girl and bought that new whip pretty sure he was there I could be wrong though. JV needs Twitter.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      he spent his birthday with his girl and bought that new whip pretty sure he was there I could be wrong though. JV needs Twitter.
      Picture? Link?
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
        Picture? Link?
        Its in the Everything JV thread. I dont know if the pic is old though. It was just posted around his bday so I thought he was there.

Comment

Can't remember what interview it was but, I remember him(JV) saying that he had to be back in Toronto for June 2nd. I know Acy is here he put up a pic on IG of the weather in Toronto today.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Can't remember what interview it was but, I remember him(JV) saying that he had to be back in Toronto for June 2nd. I know Acy is here he put up a pic on IG of the weather in Toronto today.
            maybe JV is back too?

Comment

Well it makes sense now that Ujiri is here and wants to meet everyone DeRozan is ballin right now though and who the hell knows where Rudy is.....

Comment

Working...
              X