Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Epic Jersey Collection of ALL TIME.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Epic Jersey Collection of ALL TIME.

Check out this image that's floating around the interwebs -

That's what I call a collection! Its unreal! (Note the 3 Vince Carter Jerseys.)

That's awesome!

Comment

I love how they're all great players then right in the middle is javale McGee.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
        Would feel stupid wearing that, because of two reasons, if you know what I mean.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Haha How bout the TWO Vernon Maxwell jerseys at the bottom. (Apparently he's got two, cuz he thought he lost one, replaced it, and found the other.)..

Who loves Vernon Maxwell THAT much?! Hahah

Not to mention, dudes got a custom Brooklyn Nets Drazen Petrovic jersey. Unheard of and totally respectable. Love the Petrovic Jerseys from the Nets AND Yogoslavia near the bottom too.
          Last edited by Joey; Fri May 17, 2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Dude I am dying for a Vernon Maxwell jersey. He was so fucking crazy.

The retro Cavs Kyrie Irving jersey on the right is pretty cool as well.

Comment

Been looking for a Larry Bird green Celtics jersey and a purple Raptors Vince Carter jersey here in VanCity for a long time now. No luck. Anyone here from VanCity that knows a place to buy vintage basketball jerseys?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Been looking for a Larry Bird green Celtics jersey and a purple Raptors Vince Carter jersey here in VanCity for a long time now. No luck. Anyone here from VanCity that knows a place to buy vintage basketball jerseys?

Comment

Very cool collection... seems like he's more of a fan of the eastern conference than the western conference.
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

LOL, yeah, he's getting tag teamed by Wilt and Dike

Comment

Working...
                    X