Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ACC Not A Feasible Site to Host the All-Star Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Capitalism. Making money is more interesting than some sign on a building that is taking up space.
    Couldn't agree more, but just because they put the sign up doesn't mean you have to toe the line. I'll call the Skydome anything pretty much anything Rogers wants me to call it as long as they pay ME enough.

Instead, I'm locked into a terrible contract with Rogers to pay them. Andy they waste my money on pissing off an entire city by renaming a popular landmark.

Edit:
    Back on topic: we all know you can hold a basketball game in the Skydome. Many of us have probably been to one or more games there. What I've always heard is a limiting factor is the total convention space downtown. There's only enough of it if you use the Skydome in that capacity...which means you lose it as the venue for the games.
    Last edited by big red; Wed Feb 17, 2010, 05:00 PM. Reason: typo.

Comment

LOL, I think many people share that view. I have a year and a half left on my Bell Mobility contract. They're not bad... From what I hear they're a lot better than Rogers if you're not in the GTA.

Comment

Have the festivities at the ACC, the game at the Rogers Centre and the celebrity game nowhere cause nobody wants to see that garbage.
        Toronto's Finest

Comment

Working...
        X