Whether it's Phil Jackson, Jerry Sloan, Kevin Pritchard or Masaj Ujiri, this is a few moves they should do
1) Hire a new coach - Who's available, Phil Jackson, Jerry Sloan, most likely not. Doc Rivers (maybe a few weeks ago but he decided to resign with the Celtics). Brian Shaw? Steve Van Gundy? Maurice Cheeks? Nate McMillan? Mike Malone? Anyone but Kevin O'neil, Sam Mitchell or Dwayne Casey again.
2) Find a new home for Bargnani - This must be addressed in the offseason as in Bargs stated after the last game of the Raptors that he wish to play for a new team so why not grant his wish. Possible suitors
Chicago - Boozer + Nate Robinson for Bargs + Ross + Lucas III
Utah - Millsap + Watsons for Bargs + Fields
LA - Gasol + Nash for Bargs + Ross + Telfair??
MIN - K.Love for Bargs + DeRozan + Future 1st rounder
3) Buy a pick perhaps or trade one of our player for a late first rounder and grab a backup PG or C.
PG: CJ McCollom, Myck Kabongo, Nate Wolters
C: Rudy Golbert, Gorgui Dieng, Jeff Withey
4) Buy a second round pick and grab a backup SF or a third stringer SG
SF: Michael Snaer, Deshaun Thomas, Livio Jean Charles
SG: Jamal Franklin, Glen Rice Jr, BJ Young
5) Free Agent Signing Options
C: Samuel Dalembart, Nazr Mohammad, Brendan Haywood
PF: Carl Landry, JJ Hickson, Gani Lawal
SF: Dorrel Wright, Mike Dunleavy, Marquis Daniels
SG: JJ Reddick, Tony Allen, Nick Young
PG: Jose Calderon, Eric Maynor, DJ Augustin
6) Summer Camp Invites to fill the remainder of the Roster
a) Gani Lawal
b) Bobby Brown
c) Undrafted players from 2013 NBA Draft
d) Asian, African, European or Australian prospects (Zhou Qi, Luigi Datome, Vassilius Spanoulis, Nathan Jawaii, Shawn James)