No announcement yet.

Lotto time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In what universe is getting a top 3 pick bad luck?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Everyone should be hoping that they win it, are you kidding me?
      Not in this draft.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        I'm cheering hard for Bennett to have a good career, but height scares me a bit. Few guys have the ability to shine when they are under sized...Barkley and Z-Bo are the ones that come to mind. Still it would be great to see a home town kid having success in the L.

Any chance you got the lowdown on his measurements from the combine? I'd be interested in seeing hou he measured up.
        I think Millsap is an interesting comparison for Bennett. Both of them had similar physiques (undersized, long span, impressive frame), and Bennett's versatile offensive game is a lot like the range of skills that Millsap has worked to develop in recent years. In that way, Bennett's well ahead of where Millsap was as at his draft. Both were considered to be a little slow as defenders, though Millsap was probably the smarter defender. Bennett's rebounding was just good compared to Millsap's outstanding rebounding at college, but to be a good rebounder at the NBA level, he'll need to get a lot meaner. He needs Evans/Acy type intensity.

Not necessarily advocating him to the Raptors, just throwing out a comparison. If he turned out to be Millsap with slightly better offense and slightly worse defense/rebounding, that would be more than enough to carve out a solid career for himself. Though it's always risky to make a comparison to a guy who developed extremely well post-draft.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Not in this draft.
          Who gives a flying f whether it's this draft or not? I mean come on, it's better to have it guaranteed this year then wait it out and go swing-and-miss for Wiggins next year. Suppose we don't win it next year, then what?

There's still a lot of talent in this year's draft. It's just, that "talent" doesn't really surpass the 9th or 10th pick.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

All signs n dictate to us being a better team next season and there being a good chance that we will not be picking in the lottery next season. Wiggins will not be an option for the Raptors so a top 3 this year is most certainly a good thing.

Comment

trex wrote: View Post
              i'm calling it now, raptors will win tonight's lottery and get a top 3 pick #luckofthisteam
              #rtz

Comment

Ayoo! What channel is this going down on??

Comment

P.S. - a Top 3 pick would be fantastic in any draft what the fuck are you people talking about

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                    P.S. - a Top 3 pick would be fantastic in any draft what the fuck are you people talking about
                    streaming on raptors.com not sure where on tv

Comment

Btw...in this age where I can start my car with my iPhone, doesn't it seem retro to see them use ping pong balls with a mechanical arm?

Comment

waiting for the inevitable falter and losing the pick to OKC not going to bother watching...

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          streaming on raptors.com not sure where on tv
                          I found it, it's on NBATVC

Comment

congrats to OKC

Comment

At least we lose the pick!

Comment

It's done. Kloe for 12

Comment

Working...