No announcement yet.

Raptors Re-Branding: Name Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys need to check out the last two fan made jerseys in the gallery they look really nice
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
      you guys need to check out the last two fan made jerseys in the gallery they look really nice
      please bring back the purple !

Comment

you guys need to check out the last two fan made jerseys in the gallery they look really nice
        Link?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
          please bring back the purple !
          yeah man, i always loved the purple. i got angry when they got rid of it ***
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Link?
            im on my phone i cant post the link. just go to the link in the first post
            Last edited by Ambidextrious; Mon Aug 5, 2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Photo #56 is really good. But it's a Husky jersey.

As for Raptors jersey re-design. Photo #39 is pretty good. I think the Raps need to bring that font back somehow.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

#57 Reminds me of the Pistons. I personally like #56 though, a Huskies uniform with Toronto Blue Jays colors

Comment

• I love the #56, if we were to re-brand. Otherwise I'm fine with the current branding and styling.

Comment

• As far as names go, I like Huskies, North, Ice and Leafs. We can all relate to them.
                    As fr as uniforms go, 1 is interesting, 9 can work with a name change, 39 and 40 could be interesting.
                    On a special note, I like the idea of having leaf on front of the uniforms.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                      #57 Reminds me of the Pistons. I personally like #56 though, a Huskies uniform with Toronto Blue Jays colors
                      Exactly my thoughts with 57#

Comment

• #26 looks really nice and clean

Comment

• I was always a fan of the idea of naming Toronto the Loyalists, since they were essentially the main founders of the city sort of like Boston with the Celtics.
                          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• I love #56, just a nice clean look. Team needs to go to blue also like the rest of Toronto's teams. I'm not even from T.Dot and I think it's kinda silly to sell it as Canada's team when most of the country bandwagons to the Lakers or Heat.

Comment

• loool did i just see an ovo design lool
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• #40 and 50 are sick<3
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                                X