X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    loool did i just see an ovo design lool
    haha drake wants to take over the raptors
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• I like #19 and #39, not super crazy about any of them though
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• how about the toronto Gold leafs
        ya dun noe

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
          If they want another name that is hip right now and has nothing to do with Canada I sugest the Toronto "Selena Gomezes"
          Toronto Selenators? I'd rep that team for sure

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
            haha drake wants to take over the raptors
            if that happens im outta this city for sure
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• I see Turbozone submitted his as well. I like his jersey's

Comment

• For everyone mentioning the Huskies. Read a tidbit from wikipedia:

They were going to revive the huskies when the team was conceived.."but team management realized it would be nearly impossible to design a logo that did not substantially resemble that of the Minnesota Timberwolves."

Thus, a contest was held to help name the team and design the logo and such and Raptors won out.

Which brings us to now.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                  For everyone mentioning the Huskies. Read a tidbit from wikipedia:

They were going to revive the huskies when the team was conceived.."but team management realized it would be nearly impossible to design a logo that did not substantially resemble that of the Minnesota Timberwolves."

Thus, a contest was held to help name the team and design the logo and such and Raptors won out.

Which brings us to now.
                  I've read that before and it sounds like a load of shit to me. Just look at some of the Huskie logos from the contest, easily distinguishable from Timberwolves. No more similar than Suns and Heat.

Comment

• Huskies

A lot of people like it for the obvious simplicity of the uniform they use when they wear the Huskies gear. The past supports the idea. That said, I am actually with the guys that say leave it alone. If the leave the name, and phase our the Dinosaur, leaving just the simplistic names "Toronto" and "Raptors" on simple Jerseys then I think they will have done it right. After that, winning changes everything. Look at half the stupid names in the NCAA....they suck, but with time, winning and tradition they become beloved, and it takes decades.... our NOW NOW NOW society needs to learn patience.

Comment

• I want them to change to the huskies, but I will choose some for staying the same too.

A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• I like the fan one that was favoured by Smith Amir and that designer guy. It was ill!
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• #5 actually got me mad
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• the staff (or at least there designer) is actually getting serious, heres an article that i found and it looks like they like this jersey
                            -- a black jersey with red trim and a "dual-bite" design.
                            http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/b...m_content=ESPN
                            i think its #33 (which i don't really like, or #39 which is a meh jersey, or #40 which i love) but correct me if im wrong...

Comment

• oh wait its #25 noooooo! ewww! no i cant have that noooooooooo! :'( and amir said he liked it what the hell ewww what is that

Comment

• What are you on? Those jerseys look amaze balls!

Its better than the fucking bland ones currently..so lame

Comment

Working...
                                X