Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't mind. The Jersey's aren't bad at all

Comment

• Yeah I guess that's true, it's definitely used by enough teams.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Yeah, I kinda like these jerseys.
        Welp, that sucked.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Pretty sure thats a going to be an MLSE Leiwkeke decision, if it is to ever happen.
          My post about uniform changes was referring to roster moves as in players wearing the uniform of a different team next season. A bit of a hijack, sorry.

Comment

• I'd say look for something to coincide with 2016 20th anniversary?

Just guessing but that is 2 full seasons away.

Comment

• I'm totally cool with that.

Comment

• i like the old dino unis , they should bring those back
                ya dun noe

Comment

• Im a little confused in a season Bobcats changed their uniforms logo and this off season are changing to the Hornets seriously how much time does Toronto need?

I dont know the ins an d outs of the situation but look how much MJ in Charlotte town is doing with the brand, its just new uniforms...

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Im a little confused in a season Bobcats changed their uniforms logo and this off season are changing to the Hornets seriously how much time does Toronto need?

I dont know the ins an d outs of the situation but look how much MJ in Charlotte town is doing with the brand, its just new uniforms...
                    Hornets name change is not until 2014-15.

Comment

• So that means they're not going to change the name as well. I'm cool with that.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        I'd say look for something to coincide with 2016 20th anniversary?

Just guessing but that is 2 full seasons away.
                        if they started spitballing now, that's roughly when they'd come out

also when TO could potentially have the ASG

HMMMMMM
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• No issues with the jerseys.
                          There are tons of NBA jersey that look more awful but are doing well, (Indiana for one).

Comment

• Talking about color rebranding, GREEN AND RED, unique? Yes. Raptors related? Yes. Looks cool? Yes. Oh well, won't happen though.
                            Well there's Bucks, but the tones of those two colors they chose are just bad. And Im talking about red as primary color.
                            Last edited by RandomGuy; Mon May 27, 2013, 05:13 PM.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• LateBoomer wrote: View Post
                              No issues with the jerseys.
                              There are tons of NBA jersey that look more awful but are doing well, (Indiana for one).
                              Well then I guess it actually comes down to opinion, because I love the Indiana jerseys

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                                Talking about color rebranding, GREEN AND RED, unique? Yes. Raptors related? Yes. Looks cool? Yes. Oh well, won't happen though.
                                Well there's Bucks, but the tones of those two colors they chose are just bad. And Im talking about red as primary color.
                                Yeah and then we can have this guy as our mascot...

Comment

Working...
                                X