No announcement yet.

Raptors Re-Branding: Name Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit I didn't know project 34 did a raps one, I love his stuff. I'd change the name itself but otherwise they're on point.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'd prefer Raptors over Mammoths (slow and hairy), Huskies, or wolverines. Great job on the Husky uniform tho...that is impressive. I think the Raptor from the project34 site referenced above looks like a brontosaurus...or one of those slow plant eaters with the long necks, whatever they are called...not feeling that either. I actually like the clawed logo and the black and red uni's.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        Something like this is all they really need. I like that they got rid of the ugly basketball-bouncing dinosaur logo.
        I seem to be in the minority but as nice as the actual design is I don't care for the colours at all.

All white and all black? Who are we, a black guy that recently got rich?

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
          I seem to be in the minority but as nice as the actual design is I don't care for the colours at all.

All white and all black? Who are we, a black guy that recently got rich?
          You got a problem with Jay-Z?

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            You got a problem with Jay-Z?
            99 of them actually.

I'm also in the minority that doesn't care for the Nets uni's either. They're so plain. Let's have some colour, some pizzazz, come on everybody jazz hands!

Comment

• Am I the only one who wants the name to be beavers?

Comment

• RAPTORNATION wrote: View Post
                Am I the only one who wants the name to be beavers?
                yes

Comment

• Mammoths is pretty cool, sounds tough.

Comment

• Since nobody seems to wanna take the Canadian rout I guess no one's down for 'the Ontario Lumberjacks', eh? Lumberjacks are big dudes, like NBA players.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Toronto Raptors.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ross just posted a picture of the project 34 look on Instagram. Nice to see that dude getting some exposure.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/ZvYQOXJHWD/

they are pretty slick

Comment

• http://projectthirtyfour.blog.com/20...ronto-raptors/

I'd love to see the Raptors use that.

Comment

• the logo is awesome

Comment

• The project34 jerseys are a really cool style, but I wouldn't mind seeing some more colour sprinkled in...doesn't even have to be red.

Actually...other than not really liking the name, I really don't like that they totally switched to red as their main colour. It's definitely nice to see the purple dinosaur logo long gone, but I didn't mind having purple in the jerseys. Now I'm not saying we have to go back to purple (and I'd kind of hate to use blue), but really wouldn't mind changing red, or adding another colour to the scheme to shake things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X