No announcement yet.

Raptors Re-Branding: Name Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are the raps still up to changing their name??
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      are the raps still up to changing their name??
      No
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
        No
        why?!?!? i had an amazing name too, like
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Because I said so
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

are the raps still up to changing their name??
            I think the 'name change' plan is still on. No decision has been made yet but it's still under consideration.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

And what was your amazing name?

Comment

• We should just bring back the purple jerseys from the vc days and change them a bit

Comment

• Go back to the Pin stripes

Comment

• we should just go no uniforms. Players play in warm ups boom! new trend

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      we should just go no uniforms. Players play in warm ups boom! new trend
                      nah play with shorts thats all

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                        And what was your amazing name?
                        the toronto flight bam mr air canada all over again

Comment

• like someone already said keep the badass logo but change the name and bring back the purple

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                            Go back to the Pin stripes
                            no, you cant

Comment

no, you cant
                              Hahaha. Funny.

On a serious note, of all the Raptors uniforms so far I personally like the purple with black backs of the VC era. I would love to see it again.
                              Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Toronto CrackMayors

Comment

Working...
                                X