Raptors Re-Branding: Name Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p00ka wrote: View Post
    It's about branding,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, of LBF,,,,,,,,,, isn't it? And about how some people can have difficulty with dual personalities. In a twisted sort of way, there's some comfort to be had in maintaining "your little prick self "...... jk
    Are you accusing me of having multiple personalities?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      ofcourse he is you cant be a sissy on one end and then act like a douche on another
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lol, not really, but I have noticed that you'll work different sides of a fence, in the interest of provoking conversation,,,, or keep someone off balance,,,,, I think, lol. I was just trying yank your chain a little, in reference to lilmamba expressing discomfort about you being "nice", when she was expecting "your little prick self".

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
          lol, not really, but I have noticed that you'll work different sides of a fence, in the interest of provoking conversation,,,, or keep someone off balance,,,,, I think, lol. I was just trying yank your chain a little, in reference to lilmamba expressing discomfort about you being "nice", when she was expecting "your little prick self".
          Haha. I'm so confused.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• RaptorFanatic01 wrote: View Post
            i no this is old news i just want to no what peoples opinion on a possible name change is. Personally i really dont want the raptors to change there name, its the name i grew up with and its the name of the team i have followed for so long. I really dont want them to change there name. I mean like a new logo and new uniforms is fine, but no name change! btw sorry for miss spelling
            I'm warming to the idea of keeping the name Raptors, but changing the logo/mascot to a bird of prey instead of a Dinosaur that never existed (actual Raptor was small turkey like Dinosaur). One of Canada's many bad ass Owl's would make a cool logo/mascot. We could even keep a variation of the talon basketball logo that you use for your avatar, just make the talons a bit more bird like. I'd liken it to a bit more aggressive version of name/logo changes like "Mighty Ducks" to "Ducks" and "Devil Rays" to "Rays". I still rock my old school authentic VC jersey with the big purple dinosaur logo, but it's cool in a so bad it's good way. I think the logo/mascot change would be a move in a more respectable direction and less the laughing stock of the NBA.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              One of Canada's many bad ass Owl's would make a cool logo/mascot.
              The Toronto Hooters?
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• i think there's enough birds out in the nba...
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  i think there's enough birds out in the nba...
                  Not sure if serious. Hawks and Pelicans are the only bird mascots in the NBA, and the Pelicans haven't even played a game yet. If anything there are too few birds in the NBA, and too many burning basketballs (I'm looking at you Heat and Suns).

thead wrote: View Post
                  The Toronto Hooters?
                  Also not sure if serious. First thing I said in the post was keep the name Raptors but change the logo/mascot. Speaking of hooting, imagine the potential for the entire arena hooting while the other team shoots free throws.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    The Toronto Hooters?
                    Instant increase in non-basketball fan attendance.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      Not sure if serious. Hawks and Pelicans are the only bird mascots in the NBA, and the Pelicans haven't even played a game yet. If anything there are too few birds in the NBA, and too many burning basketballs (I'm looking at you Heat and Suns).
                      dont forget birdman!
                      i kinda wanted to go with the name flight..
                      i can see it the 2024 nba finals champions.. toronto flight eayyyyyyy

Comment

• For me..I think the name/logo shouldn't change, but that's just me.
                        #KevinDurant2016 #InMasaiWeTrust

Raptor Land

Comment

ofcourse he is you cant be a sissy on one end and then act like a douche on another
                          I've been a douche on many an occasion. But When have I been a sissy?

Comment

I've been a douche on many an occasion. But When have I been a sissy?
                            lots of times

Comment

lots of times
                              Hahahaha. Bitch,shut your face

Comment

Hahahaha. Bitch,shut your face
                                hahahah, bitch, shut your life

Comment

Working...
                                X