Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Jordan Vs. King James (Rodman's opinion in post #48)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan missed a lot of big shots too. Somehow they never make the highlight reels.

Comment

Comment

Dennis Rodman:

"I'm just sick and tired of people comparing (James) to Michael Jordan," Rodman said. "It's a whole different era, man."
        "LeBron came into the age of the game at a perfect time. Michael came into the game when back then you could hit people, knock him down, shoot a free throw and get back up," Rodman said. "And LeBron can't do that. All they do today is (complain) about a foul. All they do is (complain)."
        "To do what Michael has done ... what he did was more charisma, there was more articulating and stuff like that. LeBron is more like ... there's no flash to his game. He's a great player, don't get me wrong, he's a hell of player, I'll give him that. But to me Scottie (Pippen) and Michael are probably the two best one-two punches I've ever seen."
        Source: ESPN.com

Comment

100% agreed with Rodman about the Bosh comment. This one though, not sure lol. LeBron is a guy that can dominate in any era in my opinion. 70's, 80's, 90's doesn't matter. LeBron has a unique skillset. I've never seen a player like him before. I think he would be the 2nd best player in the game if he played in the Jordan era. Second of course behind Jordan.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
          X