Thread: Raptors play in the NBA right???

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Raptors play in the NBA right???

Ok, just watched the Dallas/Portland game. Crazy finish. Watching that game and watching other teams play this year that not involves Raptors is so different when you watch the Raptors play. Its like TWO different leagues. I'm not even kidding.

Anyhow, Dirk Nowitzki is unreal. Dude just scored 9 straight clutch points late in the 4th. And Monta Ellis hit the game winner for the Mavs.

And oh Damien Lillard of the Blazers = Wow. What could've been eh?? i blame Dwane Casey and his 'winning culture'
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Ok, just watched the Dallas/Portland game. Crazy finish. Watching that game and watching other teams play this year that not involves Raptors is so different when you watch the Raptors play. Its like TWO different leagues. I'm not even kidding.

Anyhow, Dirk Nowitzki is unreal. Dude just scored 9 straight clutch points late in the 4th. And Monta Ellis hit the game winner for the Mavs.

And oh Damien Lillard of the Blazers = Wow. What could've been eh?? i blame Dwane Casey and his 'winning culture'
    Yup. It's brutal.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

The Raptors are in the E League, haven't you heard?

Post Thanks / Like

Man, nevermind Portland and Dallas.
    Those guys are top tier.

We're not even in the 2nd tier when it comes to watchable basketball.

This is, honestly, the reason I think Casey should be fired despite being an excellent tank commander.
    At least tank fun!

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Shrub wrote: View Post
    At least tank fun!
    True dat! We can still tank while fans at the games get their pizza and those of us watching on TV get to enjoy some pace and ball movement, sigh.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Watching that game and watching other teams play this year that not involves Raptors is so different when you watch the Raptors play. Its like TWO different leagues. I'm not even kidding.
    I'm not even exaggerating when I say it's been this way ever since Sam Mitchell was fired....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Thread Information