Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMar DeRozan - Year 4 Ascension To Stardom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf76g...ure=youtu.be&a

Just incase if you haven't heard or watched it.

P.S .. There's also Year 3, 2, and 1!

Looks nice.

Comment

Demar will never flourish under Casey's system.

And by system I mean "give the ball to rudy"

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post

Ascension To Stardom????? Should be ascension to average to decent starter.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post

BTW you can embed it...

Comment

awesome video. It will be a sad day when this kid is traded and watching him dominate on a more respected franchise....such an awesome guy.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
              Demar will never flourish under Casey's system.

And by system I mean "give the ball to rudy"
              Derozan get's his shots. There were many games where he scored more than Rudy.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Why is year 4's video so short ? Year 3's was epic.
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

If the Raptors will trade DeMar, I'll be included in that deal too, except I refuse to cheer for Miami and maybe OKC lol
                  (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

I think its all mental and effort with Demar.

He always seems to be in a bad position. At one point he was hailed as Heir Canada, but still in Bosh's shadow. Then Bosh left, and instead of him being the franchise player, management pushes Bargnani in that direction. Then when Bargnani was on the out, Gay comes in.

I hope he improves his 3pt shooting, passing and defense this off-season.

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
                      If the Raptors will trade DeMar, I'll be included in that deal too, except I refuse to cheer for Miami and maybe OKC lol
                      How much is your salary?? i want to see on trade machine if the deal including you will work, hehehe.

What position do you play???

Comment

I like Demar a lot. I don't think he'll ever be a great defender, which is fine, but he really needs to get a respectable 3 ball. I'd be pretty sad if he got traded, he's always been one of the few guys that has always been vocal about enjoying playing here. He's a good dude.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

when Derozan opted for the draft he openly said I want to be in Toronto I hope Im a Raptor. Gotta respect that shit. DeMar is a G he needs to fall in love with the city like amir know.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                            I hope he improves his 3pt shooting, passing and defense this off-season.
                            We've been saying this for the past 3 years

Comment

Ascension to Stardom...I like Demar but not this type of marketing about him. I think it's too much. Even if Demar possessed all the skills that the critics point out he lacks, I still don't look at him as a superstar. I don't think he has the personality to be a team leader or the type of player that can carry a team through, say, a tough playoff series. It's this type of crap that gives fans reason to hate on the guy.

I love the game winning 3 though, showed a little attitude on that one. And thats what I think he needs, a little attitude or to play with a chip on his shoulder or something. Get a mean streak (for the court) and show the D no mercy.

Comment

Working...
                              X