Cp3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cp3?

Now, we can all dream, maybe this one is a bit too much. Not sure why he'd want to come here, but the fact that he's very unhappy with the Clipps organization and is about to be a FA...who knows.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...s=iref:nbahpts

EDIT: I also realize that we have no money to sign him, but, you know, who knows what Ujiri can do! I'm not sure what we'd have to do, but i'm sure it'd be very drastic to even become a contender in the signing CP3 sweepstakes.

I can't see him leaving LA.

Comment

Maybe this will make you feel better

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
        Now, we can all dream, maybe this one is a bit too much. Not sure why he'd want to come here, but the fact that he's very unhappy with the Clipps organization and is about to be a FA...who knows.

EDIT: I also realize that we have no money to sign him, but, you know, who knows what Ujiri can do! I'm not sure what we'd have to do, but i'm sure it'd be very drastic to even become a contender in the signing CP3 sweepstakes.
        Don't do this to yourself, we really have nothing to offer him more than the clippers.

Comment

If CP3 looked around the league and told the Clippers that he didn't want to play in L.A. anymore and decided his best opportunity was Toronto, then yeah but we all know that is not going to happen.

Comment

Now, I think there's about a 0.000000000001% chance this would happen...

But Donald Sterling is a nutcase, so who knows. He may suddenly decide he doesn't want to keep paying for this team. He really is a total wildcard, because he's notoriously cheap.

Comment

Oh, and I'm more suggesting that Paul could feasibly be moved, but still think there's no way he wants to come to Toronto.

Comment

CP3? Pro-Bab-LY (Sarcastic voice)

Comment

What perfect form in that pic....even the ball seams are lined up perfectly. That should be what replaces the Jerry West NBA logo if it ever happens.

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post

Don't do this to yourself. You only set yourself up for disappointment...

Comment

Working...
                    X