#ResignJose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    He will have a lot of contenders knocking on his door.
    The Pacers sure could use Jose Calderon.....

Comment

In theory Calderon is a good fit as our back up PG but there is no way this is ever happening.

For starters, Calderon is probably going to get bigger offers from better teams (and ones that didn't supplant him from the only North American city he's ever called home in favour of a guard that he outperformed for most of the season).

Plus why would Ujiri rekindle the Lowry/Calderon/Casey drama as one of his first orders of business? His plan is for the Raptors to turn the corner and move on from all the futility - not willingly spend to bring the same problems back.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
        The Pacers sure could use Jose Calderon.....
        So could the Knicks. He would be perfect for the Knicks.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
          You're 16, how do you know any of that? Do you get the bitches?
          just turned 17 and I've been studying under Heinz about "Bitches 101"

Comment

My heart says "yes", but my head says "unfortunately, no".

This team needs a fresh start, a new identity, a break from the past and younger players that can develop together with the future in mind. While a veteran presence would be beneficial, especially to the 2nd unit, I think Calderon represents too much of the "old" and not enough of the "new".

Comment

We shouldn't dwindle on the past we should just focus on getting a Realistic 3-man pg rotation I think Lowry, Deven Harris, and Ben Uzoh would be nice
              #BringBackUzoh

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
                We shouldn't dwindle on the past we should just focus on getting a Realistic 3-man pg rotation I think Lowry, Deven Harris, and Ben Uzoh would be nice
                Don't think the 3rd stringer is a concern. That can be filled with any carcass from the D-League as he'll be in street clothes the entire season.

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
                  So we shouldn't dwindle in the past, but you want Ben Uzoh back? Not happening.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Ok, feet, what's your connection with Uzoh? Is he your cousin or something? lol
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

No please. Let him play for a contender, even as a sub/super sub. He can go to Miami, NY (with Kidd out), Boston, etc.

Comment

unknown guest wrote: View Post
                        No please. Let him play for a contender, even as a sub/super sub. He can go to Miami, NY (with Kidd out), Boston, etc.
                        Jose in NY would be legit

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                          Jose in NY would be legit
                          Wow, now that I think about it, New York would be a perfect fit for Jose. Three-Point-Galore!
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

He'd be a perfect fit on the Lakers or Pacers. I'd be shocked if the Lakers didn't offer him a decent contract.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              Wow, now that I think about it, New York would be a perfect fit for Jose . Three-Point-Galore!
                              Trouble is the "contending" teams dont have the money to pay Jose as a backup. He is probably looking for exception money at least alongwith term.

Comment

Working...
                              X