Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: #ResignJose

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Rookie feet85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scarborough,ON
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    We shouldn't dwindle on the past we should just focus on getting a Realistic 3-man pg rotation I think Lowry, Deven Harris, and Ben Uzoh would be nice
    #BringBackUzoh

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,975
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote feet85 wrote: View Post
    We shouldn't dwindle on the past we should just focus on getting a Realistic 3-man pg rotation I think Lowry, Deven Harris, and Ben Uzoh would be nice
    Don't think the 3rd stringer is a concern. That can be filled with any carcass from the D-League as he'll be in street clothes the entire season.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,554
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote feet85 wrote: View Post
    We shouldn't dwindle on the past we should just focus on getting a Realistic 3-man pg rotation I think Lowry, Deven Harris, and Ben Uzoh would be nice
    So we shouldn't dwindle in the past, but you want Ben Uzoh back? Not happening.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ok, feet, what's your connection with Uzoh? Is he your cousin or something? lol

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    No please. Let him play for a contender, even as a sub/super sub. He can go to Miami, NY (with Kidd out), Boston, etc.

  6. #26
    Raptors Republic Starter phez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote unknown guest wrote: View Post
    No please. Let him play for a contender, even as a sub/super sub. He can go to Miami, NY (with Kidd out), Boston, etc.
    Jose in NY would be legit

  7. #27
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote phez wrote: View Post
    Jose in NY would be legit
    Wow, now that I think about it, New York would be a perfect fit for Jose. Three-Point-Galore!

  8. #28
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,700
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He'd be a perfect fit on the Lakers or Pacers. I'd be shocked if the Lakers didn't offer him a decent contract.

  9. #29
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,946
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Wow, now that I think about it, New York would be a perfect fit for Jose . Three-Point-Galore!
    Trouble is the "contending" teams dont have the money to pay Jose as a backup. He is probably looking for exception money at least alongwith term.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •