Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ujiri is trying to get in the draft, who you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Bennett has a little Larry Johnson in his game. I think he's going to be pretty good.

Kelly Olynyk on the other hand has bust written all over him.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Anthony Bennett has a little Larry Johnson in his game. I think he's going to be pretty good.

Main thing from what I've been told, is both have great work ethics. So, who knows, but I doubt they'll be out of the NBA.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Nerlens Noel is going to be a bust. No post game bad hands lack of ball IQ I have no idea why hes so high people just like his motor...

Comment

• I would try to get into the second round and take Archie Goodwin. It was clear that he wasn't ready to be the primary scorer for Kentucky as a freshman. However, he has good size for the 2 guard -- 6'5" with a 6'10" wingspan -- only 18 years old. He has good lateral quickness (looking at his measurements on DraftExpress) & he has a pretty good handle already. He reminds me somewhat of Iman Shumpert.
          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• i feel kelly will only be a bust if he goes in top10
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

agreed 100% not being older and bigger is going to hurt Kelly in the NBA. His short little arms aren't going to allow him to rebound or block at a very good rate either. I see Kelly's ceiling as role player almost end of the and of course national team player

Comment

agreed 100% not being older and bigger is going to hurt Kelly in the NBA. His short little arms aren't going to allow him to rebound or block at a very good rate either. I see Kelly's ceiling as role player almost end of the bench and of course national team player

Comment

• HoopsWorld.com: 2013 Biggest Draft Steals

Myck Kabongo, PG, Texas – Kabongo is another guy who gets knocked for his size, and the fact that he was suspended for two-thirds of this past season certainly hasn’t done anything to help his stock either, but Kabongo has some of the most impressive handles of all potential draftees, and he’s definitely one of the best pure point guard prospects up for grabs. He has great court vision, is a vocal and credible leader, and ridiculously quick getting up and down the floor. He may only be a backup point guard in the NBA, but he’s going to be one of the better ones, and it won’t be surprising if he’s a starter someday.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/the-2013-n...biggest-steals
                  Also on the list:

Apollo's man: Tim Hardaway, Jr.

My redemption pick of the year: Glen Rice, Jr.

Erick Green

Jackie Carmichael

And everyone fave academic ineligible prospect: Ricky Ledo

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                    I would try to get into the second round and take Archie Goodwin. It was clear that he wasn't ready to be the primary scorer for Kentucky as a freshman. However, he has good size for the 2 guard -- 6'5" with a 6'10" wingspan -- only 18 years old. He has good lateral quickness (looking at his measurements on DraftExpress) & he has a pretty good handle already. He reminds me somewhat of Iman Shumpert.
                    I like him too but, his shot is serious broken. So much that I'd rather him be a point guard but, in the Westbrook mold. He has a nice handle and has real good instincts on when to drive and when to pass. His hard to keep in front of you.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Archie Goodwin is another good example of, "How things change in a year - or less!"

Even in September and October he was a lottery pick at DraftExpress.com.

Now, 10 days before the draft, he is projected at 39.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Also on the list:

Apollo's man: Tim Hardaway, Jr.

My redemption pick of the year: Glen Rice, Jr.

Erick Green

Jackie Carmichael

And everyone fave academic ineligible prospect: Ricky Ledo
                        haven't seen glen rice Jr. play. does he shoot like his dad?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          haven't seen glen rice Jr. play. does he shoot like his dad?
                          yes
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I really wouldnt mind picking up Glen Rice Jr. in the second round. After how well the D league developed Danny Green.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Glen Rice Jr is gonna end up in the first round, he's too talented to drop that much. He's a bit crazy, yes, but also talented.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Archie Goodwin is another good example of, "How things change in a year - or less!"

Even in September and October he was a lottery pick at DraftExpress.com.

Now, 10 days before the draft, he is projected at 39.
                                good lord no kidding. it'd take him in the second round, no question.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X