Bosh Still The Rodney Dangerfield of NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Still The Rodney Dangerfield of NBA

I would take Bosh out of his damn game easy. That's not even a problem.
    Source: NBA.com

I 100% agree with Rodman. I think he'd EASILY shut down Bosh. People needs to realize, Rodman is one greatest defensive players OF ALL TIIME. The guy can guard a big or a guard. Doesn't matter.

Bosh on the other hand is one of the softest big in the NBA.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Bosh's play has been underwhelming this playoff season. Still a good player, but aren't you glad it's not the Raptors paying that salary ($17.5 million)?

Comment

Yeah, there's no question Rodman would be able to handle Bosh. Especially since he's realized he can't rebound and is slowly drifting out to the perimeter.

Really shit the bed by doing that in Game 1, btw.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

No doubt Bosh's value was inflated due to having a gigantic role on some bad teams but is it just me or does he tend to get more grief than most other players of his level?

He did stink in game one. It seems like Wade and Bosh have played down to let LeBron have a bigger role in the playoffs. I think it's going to bite them in the ass... Well I'm hoping it does anyway. I really, really, really want to see the Spurs ruin their plans of "Dynasty". They don't deserve it my opinion.

Comment

Can you explain the Dangerfield reference? I don't follow.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
              Can you explain the Dangerfield reference? I don't follow.
              Rodney Dangerfield's catch phrase was " I don't get no respect!"

Comment

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  No doubt Bosh's value was inflated due to having a gigantic role on some bad teams but is it just me or does he tend to get more grief than most other players of his level?
                  he gets the least respect bacause he is percieved as the third wheel. the grief comes with everytime he opens his mouth his arrogance pops out instead of thoughts or words

Comment

This isn't something that started when he went to Miami. It was going on here as well.

Comment

The Charlotte Bobcats are looking to make a splash this summer and are open to trading their first-round pick in a package for an All-Star-caliber player. There are rumors the Heat will be looking to deal Chris Bosh, and the Bobcats, who are under the salary cap and could accept Bosh's near-maximum deal, could be a prime candidate. Boston Globe
                      So Bosh for the 4th pick in the NBA Draft. I would love it if the Heat lose this year and Bosh gets sent to the worst team in the NBA! That would most lovely!

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                        So Bosh for the 4th pick in the NBA Draft. I would love it if the Heat lose this year and Bosh gets sent to the worst team in the NBA! That would most lovely!
                        The Heat would be able to enter the free agent market if they were lucky to close that deal, using that number 4 pick as part of a sign and trade deal for somebody like Chris Paul.

Comment

I'm not so sure Chris Paul would fit all that well. LeBron is more the quarterback of that team and I don't see them jiving that well. They would be better off going after a wing or a center in my opinion. D12 is on the market, he would be my target if he's will to play a 2nd or 3rd man role.

On a side note, if Miami get's the #4 pick and looking at what the Raptors got for Bosh, then that frickin' stinks. CLANGEL!....

Comment

Bosh to Charlotte would be amazing

Comment

And the Bosh lovefest continues..........

Comment

Working...
                              X