No announcement yet.

Possible Target for backup PG: Buycks & Stone signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In order to pay Nate more than the minimum we would need to get rid of Kleiza (amnesty) in order to get under the tax threshold. That would allow us to offer Nate the remainder of the full-MLE (about 2.2M) which might be enough to secure him. I'd really love to get him to give our 2nd unit some scoring punch.

Comment

• Nate also doesnt strike me as a Casey player besides his mental toughness. Hes a mix of Bayless and Lucas 2 players that never meshed with Casey exactly.

Comment

• Xixak wrote: View Post
        In order to pay Nate more than the minimum we would need to get rid of Kleiza (amnesty) in order to get under the tax threshold. That would allow us to offer Nate the remainder of the full-MLE (about 2.2M) which might be enough to secure him. I'd really love to get him to give our 2nd unit some scoring punch.
        dont we have a Mini-MLE? Worth 3 Mil? The one Brooklyn used to sign Kirilenko?
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Has anyone ever heard of nick calathes?

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            dont we have a Mini-MLE? Worth 3 Mil? The one Brooklyn used to sign Kirilenko?
            The answer is in salary cap thread

Comment

• Just as we thought the point guard signings were over, Stone fails his physical. We essentially gave Buycks Stone's contract. All we have left is our Bi Annual exception; $2,016,000. I really don't think Robinson would come to Toronto for that amount so we can pretty much squash that.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Has anyone ever heard of nick calathes?
                What would Dallas be asking in return for the rights

Comment

• alex_elstone wrote: View Post
                  What would Dallas be asking in return for the rights
                  I don't know....Dallas is really frustrating me with their pursuit of so many guards. I mean, will they just trade Calathes already? Maybe they're asking for a lot because they're high on him.

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                    Its the Raptor Fan Syndrome.

New signing and we glorify it like the second coming of Lebron James.
                    Correction - Baby LeBron 2.0. The second coming belongs to Eric Bledsoe
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Buycks getting some ESPN attention:

Surprises

Dwight Buycks, Thunder

Inevitably, every summer league sees one player who rises from obscurity to prominence. In Orlando, that player was Buycks. Bursting onto the scene with a 12-point, 13-assist performance in Game 1, Buycks was tremendous for Oklahoma City on both ends of the ball, running the pick-and-roll to perfection and hounding opposing ball handlers. He averaged 9.5 points, six assists and two steals per game while shooting 48 percent from the floor (albeit on an average of just six attempts), and his production did not go unnoticed: Buycks recently signed a deal with the Toronto Raptors.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...inal-judgments

Comment

• Buycks was at shoot around this morning with the raptors. Looks like his playing for us tonight.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• @Raptors: #Raptors Summer League head coach Nick Nurse speaks at morning shoot around in Las Vegas. #RTZ http://t.co/6tCeer3GH7

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Yup, we'll get our first glimpse of Buycks tonight...the kid's got all kinds of talent, good to see him finally get a shot.

Comment

• I understand the game is not being televised locally....does anyone have a site alternative? Thanks.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                I understand the game is not being televised locally....does anyone have a site alternative? Thanks.
                                watch it via Sportlemon.com or 1strowsports.com

Comment

Working...
                                X