No announcement yet.

Possible Target for backup PG: Buycks & Stone signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenings unhappy and wants a S&T out of Milwakee?

Would you flip Lowry for him?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Would you flip Lowry for him?
      No. A bad attitude is exactly what this "culture change" movement doesn't need.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        No. A bad attitude is exactly what this "culture change" movement doesn't need.
        Who says he has a bad attitude?
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
          Who says he has a bad attitude?
          Well, he's immature for one. He doesn't possess many leadership qualities either, and he isn't very supportive of his teammates. I recall one game late in the season where he was benched in the 4th quarter, and came out later saying "I don't see any All-Stars on this team."

I dunno. Guess he'd be a decent pickup, but I wouldn't pay big bucks (no pun intended) for him.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Well, he's immature for one. He doesn't possess many leadership qualities either, and he isn't very supportive of his teammates. I recall one game late in the season where he was benched in the 4th quarter, and came out later saying "I don't see any All-Stars on this team."

I dunno. Guess he'd be a decent pickup, but I wouldn't pay big bucks (no pun intended) for him.
            I wouldn't want him as the back up either. He has a hugely inflated opinion of his abilities and plays how he wants whenever he wants. I don't think he understands what a sign and trade is. He seems to think it means he just gets whatever he is asking for and is immediately moved. If he wants a sign and trade why isn't his agent out looking for teams to sign him to an offer sheet. No one wants this guy. He will either sit the year or take the qualifying offer and play one year. Just like ellis he isn't going to get the type of money he wants.

Comment

• Did you read somewhere that his agent isn't looking for a S&T deal? Or that no one want him?

Just wondering because this whole S&T thing just broke so it wouldn't be a stretch to believe that he only just recently reached his breaking point and decided to go this way.

I mean I could understand him not being happy about the team making plays to unseat him in Milwaukee. Would you be happy with your company if they told you they were out head hunting, trying to find somebody to take your job?

Comment

• Nba point guard is probably deepest position in league.

Where could he go that is either not set or in tank mode?

Sacramento or Detroit are the only two places I can think of and I doubt either does much for Milwaukee.

Comment

• He'll go back to Europe.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I'd flip him for Lowry if they included a 2014 first or one of Sanders/Henson.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Make the S/T a one year deal and if he's not great then we have more cap space at the end of the year. Lord knows he probably won't play well when we trade Demar at the deadline.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• It's not about his skill set. It's his attitude.
                        That kind of stuff spreads like a virus. It's lethal.

Comment

• Lowry doesn't exactly have the best attitude
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• This is a good point. He's fought his wars against coaches.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              I'd flip him for Lowry if they included a 2014 first or one of Sanders/Henson.
                              Milwaukee is desperate because they are perpetually in win-now mode due to their ownership, but there is no chance in hell they trade LARRY SANDERS! because he is the best player on the team and at the position that's hardest to fill. John Henson is maybe possible but not terribly likely, not for Lowry alone.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Nba point guard is probably deepest position in league.

Where could he go that is either not set or in tank mode?

Sacramento or Detroit are the only two places I can think of and I doubt either does much for Milwaukee.
                                Orlando needs a PG as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X