Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
Results 341 to 348 of 348

Thread: Possible Target for backup PG: Buycks & Stone signed

  1. #341
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,996
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm sure he'd flash you his championship ring, mounted on his middle finger, if he read that. LOL

  2. #342
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm sure he'd flash you his championship ring, mounted on his middle finger, if he read that. LOL
    lol, and I'd get a chuckle from it. I don't know how much luck had to do with putting that team together, but he sure has done a lot of bonehead moves since. Even now, I don't see those pieces fitting together well at all.

  3. #343
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    remember when everyone on the board was raving about Marshall because "he's a true point guard!" meanwhile ignoring the fact he had no J and the athleticism of a dead horse?
    @jerboat

  4. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
  5. #344
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    3,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    remember when everyone on the board was raving about Marshall because "he's a true point guard!" meanwhile ignoring the fact he had no J and the athleticism of a dead horse?
    Don't forget can't guard anyone.

  6. #345
    Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    3,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Dwight Buycks had a physical yesterday in LA. Does anyone know if he actually passed it? If he did will he play tonight?

  7. #346
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



  8. #347
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    LOL, the team is in such cap hell the board gets so excited we get Buycks to pass his physical!!!! Looking forward to seeing his game

  9. #348
    Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    remember when everyone on the board was raving about Marshall because "he's a true point guard!" meanwhile ignoring the fact he had no J and the athleticism of a dead horse?
    I was one of them. Too bad for him.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •