No announcement yet.

Jeff Weltman the new #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always wondering if Toronto media portray's MLSE members as boring and crap with their inability to ask intriguing questions, or is it a ratings thing where Torontonians are stupid, or not informed, and they have to ask bland questions in order for people to understand what's going on.

I think the later.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Tim and Masai putting their money where their mouth is.

Now go hire Ron Adams!

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...sing-assistant
      I read someplace (?) that the reason was Adams disagreeing with Forman on a player move...I wonder who. That would be a no-no with most orgs. and probably why Thibodeau is a bit restrained.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        I read someplace (?) that the reason was Adams disagreeing with Forman on a player move...I wonder who. That would be a no-no with most orgs. and probably why Thibodeau is a bit restrained.
        The Bulls, despite being the 3rd or 4th largest market and always turning a profit, are ridiculously cheap.

I would be pissed as a coach as well when financial trades are taking priority over basketball trades.

I don't think it would be a problem in Toronto though - if the statements of TL/MU are to be believed about deep MLSE/Rogers/Bell pockets.

Comment

Working...
        X