If LeBron Loses This Finals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I think its hilarious how opinions in the media change from game-to-game so drastically...

Miami loses at Home for Game 1.. THEY'RE IN TROUBLE... end up winning Game 2 in convincing fashion... SPURS ARE TOO OLD... Spurs win in HUGE Blow out for Game 3... LEBRON SUCKS ... Heat win next game... SPURS ARE SCREWED...

While its been a back and forth series, I find that the Media looks for EVERY game to be that deciding game. Drives me Bananas!
    i find it funny how EVERYTHING is Heat-centric... like, it's a national broadcast, but when they were talking about Game 3 last night.. they kept referring to it as "the disaster of Game 3" and stuff... despite the fact, that if you're not a heat fan it wasn't a disaster at all... at no point was it referred to as a dominant performance by the Spurs... just a failure by the Heat..

The halftime crew was at least somewhat impartial.... but i'm really getting sick of Javie and Van Gundy... they're slightly ruining what is an amazing series of basketball

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      i find it funny how EVERYTHING is Heat-centric... like, it's a national broadcast, but when they were talking about Game 3 last night.. they kept referring to it as "the disaster of Game 3" and stuff... despite the fact, that if you're not a heat fan it wasn't a disaster at all... at no point was it referred to as a dominant performance by the Spurs... just a failure by the Heat..

The halftime crew was at least somewhat impartial.... but i'm really getting sick of Javie and Van Gundy... they're slightly ruining what is an amazing series of basketball
      I'm getting sick of Jalen Rose. That dude is ass.

Comment

Jalen Rose is a HILARIOUS ass. He's got so many inside stories of the NBA, stuff you'd never hear from anyone else really.

As for LeBron, if the Heat don't win, blame is the game. I hope they grenade themselves

Comment

Heat are not going to lose this series though.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            Heat are not going to lose this series though.
            Is that a fact?
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I personally hate how everyone decides to put every single effort upon LeBron's shoulders. It's still a team game...

Look, even if LeBron admitted it's all on him, he needs help. He hasn't gotten enough help, hasn't had it consistently, resulting in him having to really do everything on the court to defending every position, being the scorer, being the rebounder, being the point guard, etc.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Just saying, but if Miami wins this Finals, it could be argued that LeBron did it "all by himself", looking at how below average and inconsistent Bosh and Wade have played this post-season.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                  I personally hate how everyone decides to put every single effort upon LeBron's shoulders. It's still a team game...
                  the accolades are also unfairly granted to him most of all as well. if he accepts the praise on his shoulders....

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                    Is that a fact?
                    Yes. Just watch.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I can see "The Decision II" on the horizon.

Comment

Anyone else enjoying the irony of Lebron potentially losing the championship in part due to one of his former Cavs teammates playing MVP caliber ball?

i sure am.

Comment

god dammit so much. at least bosh played horribly and i hope he gets traded away from his friends. sign and trade with la for howard works nice for both teams i think.

congratulations to lebron and wade for repeating and lets start talking about until he 3 peats he really isn't so great.

god damn spurs were 7 seconds away. 1 fucking rebound from a title. leonard is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                          X