• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like from the presser, she could do well for 2016 all-star weekend

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
      Maybe she's single and likes stuffing
      Maybe she is a basketball executive.
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
        All I care about it is the resume. 4 years at the head office expanding the game globally seems like decent credentials to me. Apologies that you were my target. I've recently become more aligned with feminist thinking.
        Don't let them win, man! We're still holdin' it down ratio-wise hehehe...

I couldn't care any less that we have a female in the front office, the right person for the job is the right person for the job. I, for some reason, trust Masai Ujiri more than any other person we've had up there in the FO. It just seems that, for right now, that he and Lieweke are speaking truth about what they want for this franchise, which is nothing less than Championships!

Anyone have pics?

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
          Maybe she is a basketball executive.

I agree with what I said, indefinitely.

Stuffing is delicious.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Don't let them win, man! We're still holdin' it down ratio-wise hehehe...

I couldn't care any less that we have a female in the front office, the right person for the job is the right person for the job. I, for some reason, trust Masai Ujiri more than any other person we've had up there in the FO. It just seems that, for right now, that he and Lieweke are speaking truth about what they want for this franchise, which is nothing less than Championships!

Anyone have pics?
            I think this is her

Comment

Working...
            X